Waterman Online

kicknhorse

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I am getting a gift for my girlfriend shortly, and I wish to get her the Waterman Perspective Designer Collection Azure Fountain Pen.

However, as you can imagine, these are very pricey in the shops, and I was curious if any one has, or knows of anywhere decent online (for UK Shipping) to purchase Waterman Pens from.

Somewhere reasonbly priced, and legitimate. Keep in mind the pen is £105.00 + in local shops, so anywhere below this price.

EDIT: Man, sorry. Please excuse my spelling mistake in the title - I guess I should learn to check these...

kobykaan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
kicknhorse said:
I am getting a gift for my girlfriend shortly, and I wish to get her the Waterman Perspective Designer Collection Azure Fountain Pen.

However, as you can imagine, these are very pricey in the shops, and I was curious if any one has, or knows of anywhere decent online (for UK Shipping) to purchase Waterman Pens from.

Somewhere reasonbly priced, and legitimate. Keep in mind the pen is £105.00 + in local shops, so anywhere below this price.

EDIT: Man, sorry. Please excuse my spelling mistake in the title - I guess I should learn to check these...

WHSmith have them in for under £100

link

kicknhorse

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I have already had a look there thank you.

In the acctual shop it is £105.00, however, the one I was looking for is not on the website.

They only have them as the ballpoint pens, not fountain ones. But thank you very much.

kicknhorse

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Thank you very much both mcp2 and UltraMagnus.

I will have a look around. I tried Watermans website, but they only reccommended the local WHSmiths.

I am happy to go here, but I was trying to save some money. You see, we are trying to pay off a lot at the moment, so if I spent a lot of money on a gift she would be happy, but pretend she was not! I am sure you know what it is like.

And thank you for the compliment. She loves Waterman pens, but unfortunately has none as they have all gone somewhere. Hah, but she does happen to hate Parker Pens.

I was looking at a ballpoint one for myself to be honest
tongue.gif
You see, I am left-handed, and also very awkard with it, therefore I have trouble with Fountain Pens.

Thank you again for your help though! Very kind indeed.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: I'm back