Hacking Wat is The right card for gba games on a dsi Xl

DragoSz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
So i buyed a dsi XL in the full hope of playing gba games on it without problems. Now i done more research then talking to a friend with a ds lite i found its out its a bit more difficult then i thinked.

SO from thsi site a learned that u can ore use a SuperCard DSTWO PLUS , a slot 1 flash cart? ore a r4?

From wat i learned a DSTWO plus should be the best option cos its got a emulator onboard and a processor? But then agian the r4 has a model with a dual core? Its all a bit to confusing for me.

ALso some games dont work on the DSTWO i read.

So i like to be abel to play the next games ANd wat is the best card for it?

Dragon Ball Z The Legacy of Goku II
Dragon Ball - Buu's Fury
Legend of Zelda - The Minish Cap
Lord Of The Rings - The Return Of The King
Medabots both versions
Megaman Zero 1,2,3,4
Metroid Fusion
Metroid Zero Mission
Ninja Five-O
Pokemon games
Street Fighter 3 Alpha
Sword of Mana
The Sims Urbs
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater Underground 2

And if possible Super metroid for the nses

Sorry if its askign a bit mutch but im pretty confused after a hole day of research.....

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You want a DSTWO.

Here is a comp list for DSTWO's GBA emulator. Most of the games you want to play work, barring the exception of the Megaman Zero games. CATSFC should run Super Metroid fine, with a few little issues here and there, but nothing game breaking.

Reactions: wormdood
D

Deleted User

If you just want to play GBA games, then it'd be better to get a DS and a GBA flashcart.

Deleted member 370671

Ball of Kawaiiness
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, North
If you just want to play GBA games, then it'd be better to get a DS and a GBA flashcart.
Well, wouldn't a DSTwo be cheaper? I mean, it's 40$ (free shipping), while a DS Tank / Lite is ~25-40 dollars used (without shipping) + a GBAflashcart is ~10-40 dollars (free shipping)... So even if the compatibility is better, it's not cheap at all :unsure:

D

Deleted User

Well, wouldn't a DSTwo be cheaper? I mean, it's 40$ (free shipping), while a DS Tank / Lite is ~25-40 dollars used (without shipping) + a GBAflashcart is ~10-40 dollars (free shipping)... So even if the compatibility is better, it's not cheap at all :unsure:
I got my DS Lite for like, 20 dollars. IIRC the shipping was really cheap too.

DragoSz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Also the fact that i already paid €52 for a dsi xl not makes it anny cheaper:wacko:
So then the DSTwo is the best option i think?

Euhm does annyone know ware u can oder one for the netherlands in europe? I have a pretty hard time finding reliable sites.

Last edited by DragoSz,
D

Deleted User

Also the fact that i already paid €52 for a dsi xl not makes it anny cheaper:wacko:
So then the DSTwo is the best option i think?

Euhm does annyone know ware u can oder one for the netherlands in europe? I have a pretty hard time finding reliable sites.
Well, you can sell the DSi for a slightly higher price than what you bought it for.

nxwing

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
iPlayer and DSTwo/+ are your choices.

The iPlayer is pretty rare to find nowadays and it can only play GBA games while the DSTwo/+ are commonc and can play 3/DS and GBA games and it also has special plugins.

DragoSz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Thanks everyone for ure help I ordert the dstwo plus a few days ago and it works like a charm. Only slight problems in some gba games ( hard to press combos like up,down ect in street fighter) But my dbz games and metroid works perfect. Now i only have to study in good ds games:gba:

Reactions: Deleted User
D

Deleted User

Thanks everyone for ure help I ordert the dstwo plus a few days ago and it works like a charm. Only slight problems in some gba games ( hard to press combos like up,down ect in street fighter) But my dbz games and metroid works perfect. Now i only have to study in good ds games:gba:
Where did you buy it and how much did it cost?

hobbledehoy899

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Sometimes you just have to pay for quality.

DragoSz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Where did you buy it and how much did it cost?
http://3dsombouwen.nl/supercard-dstwo-plus/ For about 52-53 ish euros. it cost more if u want track and trace. I dont know if its real-real but it looks the same as in the picters, gba games run fine and the menus look like the photos and stuff.

The only issue i have is that i have to reset the dsi betwean 1 and 10 times before it works. I dont knwo if thats cos i only have a class 4 32 gb card ore that its yust the way it works. I readed that others have a same sord of issue? I try it with a 16 gf calss 10 card saterday i hope.

Ooh and 1 more thing if somoen knwo the ancer to this would be verry helpfull:arrow: https://gbatemp.net/threads/how-to-...m-encounter-cheat-for-pokemon-black-2.406189/

Reactions: Deleted User

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho @ Veho:
    The fuuuuu---
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I thought it was an actual xBox at that price.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I wanna grab a 360 Slim and a 360 E one of these days. Missed the boat of getting them at their lowest though, once they were discontinued. Could've got them for cheap back when I was a broke 20 something working at Target, but then again, I was a broke 20 something working at Target
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Being broke is no fun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy, $150 isn't that bad for a jtag slim on ebay
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +1
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped... +1