Hacking Wasted money on Cubic Ninja/Ninjhax?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Celice

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got Cubic Ninja for $10 USD. Then Gateway announced 9.2 support. I got a Gateway; if it turns out true, I flip the Cubic Ninja for a profit. If it's not, I flip the Gateway for a small loss.

No biggie either way.

samiam144

Régulier
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I bought it in London Ontario at EB Games. I'd suggest going to local game shops or pawn shops that always have stock piles of crap games. My advice, hold out til gateway. I just ordered one today for $63.

May I ask where you ordered from? d:

rainparadesamurai

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
With Gateway's support of the 9.x FW's, am I the only one who feels Ninjhax was a waste of some cash? I mean I only paid $20 from EB Games, but since Gateway will have full ROM support, homebrew, multi-region and more, it seems like its going to be completely obsolete within the month? (or however long it takes for Gateway to release 9.x)

ps: smea i still appreciate your work
if gateway never announced 9.x support I would've gotten cubic ninja, but once the news came out that they're releasing it I stopped caring about it thinking I would just download a rom of it onto gateway if I need homebrew. When the Gateway team released the video of gateway working on a new 3ds, confirming that they'll have pretty much full homebrew support on 9.x natively, cubic ninja became pretty obsolete to me.

Reactions: Margen67 and Neath

Naderino

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Forget about profit or selling it for $10. If you felt this was a waste of money, you could always sell it to break even on how much you spent. I'm absolutely sure many would love to buy it locally if you put an ad up on certain websites.
Some people are cool with piracy, so Gateway is the way to go, but as mentioned by other users, there are many who just want to run homebrew for cheaper than having to buy an ~$60-$80 cart which will end up supporting pirates, making it a moral issue for them too.

kamesenin888

Trophies
XP
Country
what ppl dont understand its that with gateway you can run the ninjhax with cubic ninja in cia format and in 3ds format, so you get both exploits at the same time

Naderino

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what ppl dont understand its that with gateway you can run the ninjhax with cubic ninja in cia format and in 3ds format, so you get both exploits at the same time

Yeah but for some people it's piracy because they never bought Cubic Ninja ;p

Neath

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Reactions: samiam144

kamesenin888

Trophies
XP
Country
well buy the game if you moral forces you to do it, i bought because i didnt knew that it would work on the gateway and the prices were skyrocketing, but i do have a gateway and wouldnt spend a penny on that %&%" game, because besides the game is awful, it was on 5$ before ninjhax and when i saw that it could work on both gateway and original, i was kinda sad for my money

D

Deleted-355425

Mine was like £8 delivered so I'm keeping mine. I've decided never to sell any of my gaming stuff.

duffmmann

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Game cost me $6, I've wasted more money at McDonalds on a single meal. No, I don't feel like I've wasted any money. Plus I wont be getting a gateway until the new 3DS is in my hands and its confirmed that gateway will work with an NA new 3DS out of the box (as I could see potential firmware upgrades before the device is released in America that could block their latest exploit).

rygar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
At this point, Cubic Ninja / Ninjhax is a bit of a waste of money for New 3DS owners as there is no sound support for N3DS homebrew yet.

stanleyopar2000

RIP Yuzu. "It is always morally correct..."
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I got mine at a mom and pa shop for 7 bucks. After the announcement. The gamestop scalping and everything. I'm keeping mine. The gateway is tempting that it will have 9.0 support.. But I have a carrying case of 3DS games (smash bros, fire emblem, Mario 3d land) and I'm afraid that I'll start pirating shit and taking games for granted like I did with the DS (Supercard, R4, Acekard etc) I'm trying a different approach this generation so.. So for now, I hold off I guess :unsure:

I might give in someday :P

Qtis

Grey Knight Inquisitor
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
One could say the Twilight Princess hack for the Wii was a waste of time since it was patched and later mods did more than TP could do. Was it really a waste? No. Same case here :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/kTzpzBF.mp4