Osaka

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
does anyone else get scared while washing your hair? I mean... I am all alone in a room taking a shower and my eyes are covered in shampoo and I cant open them, then I start hearing sounds because when your eyes are closed, I guess you pay more attention to sound.... and then I quickly want to wash away the shampoo as fast as I can... It's just scary ._.;

Lelouch

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
weird maybe if I just got done watching some horror movie, I was all alone in my house and it was 1 am and the power goes out lol

other than that I don't think I've ever been afraid when washing my hair or showering.

Doomsday Forte

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Never happened to me. And I had long hair for a monster to pull me into the drain with!

Considering I now shower in stalls, the only thing that separates me from a horrifically-embarrassing moment is a flimsy sheet. >_>; Who needs monsters when you shower in a dorm? =P

roguetrip

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Shave your head, problem fixed!

And no, I guess it would be scary taking showers with other guys, lucky my school didn't require that during gym class. With the jerks/weirdos that went to my school you would be very afraid!

Doomsday Forte

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
roguetrip said:
Shave your head, problem fixed!

And no, I guess it would be scary taking showers with other guys, lucky my school didn't require that during gym class. With the jerks/weirdos that went to my school you would be very afraid!
Thank God our stalls are one-person only. There's only four in each bathroom so sometimes I don't get to shower. ._.

The showers at the pool are free-for-all though. So that's slightly traumatizing too.

Shinji

҉҉ ҉҉
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States

Scary hairy. I'm scared to wash my hair cause the government controls everything, including Unilever. . .Either that or I lean back to prevent soap from getting on my face o_o

dinofan01

Misses the old days...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Doomsday Forte said:
Like one rap song I vaguely remember, tilt your head back?
what the hell?

To Osaka why is shampoo in your eyes? Just maintain the shampoo in your hair. If does start dripping down wet your hand and wash it out of your eyes. Problem solved...case closed... (cant think of any more
laugh.gif
).

Orc

‎(ღ˘⌣˘ღ)
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Osaka said:
does anyone else get scared while washing your hair? I mean... I am all alone in a room taking a shower and my eyes are covered in shampoo and I cant open them, then I start hearing sounds because when your eyes are closed, I guess you pay more attention to sound.... and then I quickly want to wash away the shampoo as fast as I can... It's just scary ._.;
WTF! I thought this was a random "Practice poor hygeine thread" so I was ignoring it.
I feel this everytime also when washing my face.
ohmy.gif
Actually, it's the dead silence and just the water being heard is what scares me.

science

science rules
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Osaka said:
.TakaM said:
why are you shampooing your eyes?
well my hiar is wet... and the shampoo drips down and stuff and gets on my face? I duno D=

Tilt your head back and tilt the water down so it doesn't wash the shampoo out too fast. Then face away from the tap and wash it out, with your head tilting back so the water runs down your back. Here is a diagram:

x0oc5j.png

science

science rules
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Orc said:
Osaka said:
WTF! I thought this was a random "Practice poor hygeine thread" so I was ignoring it.
ohmy.gif
Actually, it's the dead silence and just the water being heard is what scares me.

omg I love that it puts me to sleep and calms me. I close my eyes and plug my ears in the shower somtimes

bombchu

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
robosuplex.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
Err... what? lol I d'no what y'all are doing but I very rarely get shampoo in my eyes to begin with. Maybe you're not tilting your head back far enough
tongue.gif

However! I do get that way after I see a scary movie, though... especially if someone gets snatched while they're in the bathroom! Silent Hill... I didn't like being in public bathrooms for a few weeks. Actually, I was kinda scared of my own bathroom! Yeah... Avoid scary movies and you'll be alright
tongue.gif

Orc

‎(ღ˘⌣˘ღ)
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Hong Kong
science said:
Orc said:
Osaka said:
ohmy.gif
omg I love that it puts me to sleep and calms me. I close my eyes and plug my ears in the shower somtimes
Well I see faces and silhouettes when I close my eyes so maybe that's just me.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse