Was wondering if anyone knew what page builder this one website is using.

Discussion in 'Computer Programming, Emulation, and Game Modding' started by Wolvenreign, Jul 22, 2014.

1. Wolvenreign
    OP

Wolvenreign Transhuman Satanist Furry Technocrat

Jul 7, 2008
    United States
    Indianapolis, IN
    Hey guys, I was doing some research into web marketing and the like, and I came across this website.

the1percentclub.net

I'm not personally advertising for them or anything, (it's a load of bull), but I was wondering if anyone knew what kind of page building software this guy might have used.

Appreciate it if anyone knows the answer.

Hope I'm not breaking any rules, I don't think I am. Mods, please let me know if I am.

Thanks in advance!

2. CheatFreak47

CheatFreak47 Complex Donut

Oct 11, 2011
    United States
    Michigan, USA
    Hmm, nothing about the source reveals what software they were using. It is xhtml, but that's quite common.

Header structure kind of reminds be of Dreamweaver, but I doubt it.

It's almost certainly not hand coded though.

3. Originality

Originality Chibi-neko

Apr 21, 2008
    London, UK
    To me it looks like a template from a web designer. No specific program that I can identify, just the kind of samey design used in many similar ad/registration sites.

4. FAST6191

FAST6191 Techromancer

pip Reporter
    Nov 21, 2005
    United Kingdom
    I tried my hand as well. Nothing in the source that jumped out at me, they cobbled something together with more scripts than I usually see though.

I noticed their image directory (...club.net/images/) was not protected, however feeding a bunch of them to http://regex.info/exif.cgi got me nothing of great interest (a lot of image editors and/or web dev tools will stick things in comment data), still App14 info means "adobe" ( http://www.sno.phy.queensu.ca/~phil/exiftool/TagNames/JPEG.html ) and one of the PNG images says "Adobe ImageReady" so there might be that. The amount of images on the thing makes me think it might almost be one of those web designs via image editor type sites (or would were it not for the php and scripts), however it is comparatively recently that web design on that scale has become easier in adobe products and imageready has been dropped for nigh on a decade at this point. I also can't say the design does anything to impress but we do not call me to make pretty things so probably best to ignore that.

5. Wolvenreign
    OP

Wolvenreign Transhuman Satanist Furry Technocrat

Jul 7, 2008
    United States
    Indianapolis, IN
    Alright, thanks guys! I really appreciate the digging around, and I'll remember the techniques you guys used so I can easily find out for myself in the future.

CheatFreak47 likes this.