Was using Atmosphere fine, shut down and now it won't load.

Discussion in 'Switch - Exploits, Custom Firmwares & Soft Mods' started by Weeechickadeee, Jun 25, 2019.

1. Weeechickadeee
    OP

Weeechickadeee Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 8, 2019
    United States
    So I had been using the latest version of Atmosphere (in airplane mode) on 8.0.1 for about a week. I then connected to my hotspot to download something on the homebrew store. I downloaded some themes because why not, then went to "install" them using the NX-themes installer. There was some sort of crash so I had to reboot. It rebooted into Atmosphere fine, but the theme I had install wasn't working right. I wasn't able to see what was selected. And no matter what I clicked it said I needed to update (and would need to restart). After restarting back to OFW, whenever I try and push a payload i get a black screen. I've pushed the exact same payload that worked initially. Even checked for new versions and am getting the same (non-)screen. Did my Switch somehow patch itself? I'm super concerned that something has happened that I can't work around.

I know this might be hard to follow but I would really appreciate any insight you guys can offer me.

Thanks in advance!

2. Techjunky90

Techjunky90 GBAtemp Fan

Apr 7, 2017
    United States
    Delete the theme from your sd card. It's probably not compatible with the latest firmware or something

Quick Reply
Draft saved Draft deleted