Hacking was banned from playing online

alnx85

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
I'm using sky3ds and was banned from going online with pokemon games, and i heard that once banned, playing original game on the same banned console will also result being banned. Is that true?

alnx85

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
no i know nothing to lift the ban, changed the headder, was able to get back online in pokemon omega ruby, but unable to see who's online. Let's take that as half blocked. So i start new game with new headder, went online, was fine, until the next day...

Need a way to change my console's ID

D

Deleted-355425

no i know nothing to lift the ban, changed the headder, was able to get back online in pokemon omega ruby, but unable to see who's online. Let's take that as half blocked. So i start new game with new headder, went online, was fine, until the next day...

Need a way to change my console's ID

Pretty much all the users 30+ that got banned for using public games (roms) online got unbanned after 14 days, you probably will do too... I suggest you learn how to put a private header from one of your purchased games into the sky3ds template so when you add games to your 3ds it doesn't use the public one that comes in the template automatically.

If/when you get unbanned is suggest not playing online if you don't or can't edit the template file. 2nd time around you may not get unbanned.

alnx85

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Pretty much all the users 30+ that got banned for using public games (roms) online got unbanned after 14 days, you probably will do too... I suggest you learn how to put a private header from one of your purchased games into the sky3ds template so when you add games to your 3ds it doesn't use the public one that comes in the template automatically.

If/when you get unbanned is suggest not playing online if you don't or can't edit the template file. 2nd time around you may not get unbanned.

I have successfully learn the arts of changing template headder and attempted online before the ban period passed but got banned for the second time now... I fear the worst is waiting for me ahead...

D

Deleted-355425

I have successfully learn the arts of changing template headder and attempted online before the ban period passed but got banned for the second time now... I fear the worst is waiting for me ahead...

Ahhh ok, let us all know how you get on.... Think you are the first we know of to get a 2nd Ban.

Random Joe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

isn't this the first ban known with private headers?

Soopy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
He probably was playing pokemon online with modified saves. It always seems to be pokemon that shows up as the game someone gets banned with.

D

Deleted-355425

He probably was playing pokemon online with modified saves. It always seems to be pokemon that shows up as the game someone gets banned with.
Yet no one's admits to editing anything to do with it :P

StriderVM

Trophies
XP
Country
Well, technically he wasn't unbanned. He just immediately changed the headers while he's banned and was able to get online again.... Partially though, then he got banned again. :P

alnx85

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia

I'll make the statements and let you guys judge, I didn't use any cheat on pokemon, just back up save file on my pokemon X, transfer pokes with items like masterballs to my pokemon Omega ruby game using gts and retore the save file on pokemon X. Found out got banned, just changed the headers and went online with old save. Realized I'm half banned in the game. So i burn in pokemon Y with different header from the previous one and start new game, was fine with gts and were able to see who's online then. Second day woke up, tried it, error code 002-0102 pops up once more.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @ZeroT21, not yet