Hacking Was anyone able to overcome the "Failed to connect" error in run.bat?

arcangelnew

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I had exactly the same problem u are experiencing and none could help me, but then I realized something, My wifi card on my pc has the hotspot option so I tried to enable it, but it showed an error that the ICS service cant be started, so I tried different approaches and found that my pc had a lot of services damaged run a cmd with sfc /scannow, it will tell you, if your pc had services broken, it will not connect, after I found the error I did a fresh install of windows and voila, it worked at the first try, I was trying to find an error on my setup, ip, even on the 3ds, but all fault was of the windows OS, I know a full fresh install is too much, but if u have a way to run it on a virtual machine or on a different pc Im sure it will work.

RepeatingDigits

Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
I just formatted my 3DS and holy shit I can confirm that Dev Menu transferred on my first try! @RepeatingDigits you're the man! This should really be added to all the tutorials since we were definitely not the only two people having this problem and I didn't see this mentioned anywhere else.

I have Pasta working, now to look into how to set up the patched RxTools. :D
Nice to see it's working for you guys! However, don't give me credit, I got the idea from the Pasta MSET thread (I think), one post mentioned it and it worked flawlessly.
Weird to see it wasn't mentioned anywhere else, though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: See ya see ya later later