Hacking Suggestion Warning: scam around low firmware Switch units

D

Deleted-355425

nah, sellers can win as well long as they can proove it. It's not that hard if you're selling it legit and be careful on what you say on your listing

If I buy a switch from you and I break the screen by dropping it when I open it and file a dispute that it turned up broke I would win. It’s as simple as that.

MasterJ360

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If I buy a switch from you and I break the screen by dropping it when I open it and file a dispute that it turned up broke I would win. It’s as simple as that.
Eh that fits right into Buyer Fraud just another good way to get banned from their services. Doesn't work that way especially when the Seller knows without a doubt he/she sent you a working item. They will fight back most likely by contacting Ebay directly or take it to court if they have to, I sure would I only sell working items and make damn sure they are packaged well. If your clumsy buy a console with a warranty without getting sued.

D

Deleted-355425

Eh that fits right into Buyer Fraud just another good way to get banned from their services. Doesn't work that way especially when the Seller knows without a doubt he/she sent you a working item. They will fight back most likely by contacting Ebay directly or take it to court if they have to, I sure would I only sell working items and make damn sure they are packaged well. If your clumsy buy a console with a warranty without getting sued.

And how would you prove you sent it intact? How would you prove it wasn’t done in transit?

HexZyle

Pretty Petty Pedant
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
And how would you prove you sent it intact? How would you prove it wasn’t done in transit?

Then why would the customer be filing a complaint with the seller? Isn't that something to take up with postal insurance?

D

Deleted-355425

Then why would the customer be filing a complaint with the seller? Isn't that something to take up with postal insurance?

Falls on the seller in that case, I’m not condoning this I’m just showing you how it’s always the seller that gets the short straw.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users