Hacking WARNING: read (*************) error (-2)

MLRX

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I was dumping my Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess backed up ISO (that was on a dvd+r) in CFG USB Loader to a .wbfs file, I got a few (4 to be exact) WARNING: read (*put confusing numbers here*) error (-2) on my screen under writhing to usb;/wbfs/rzde01.wbfs but it kept dumping anyways. I also dumped my retail disc of Super Mario Galaxy and this happened also, just to show that it's not only dvds that do this.
What's the cause of this? Could it be a scratch in the disc or something. I'm not so concerned about what the cause is really, I'm mostly concerned if this will affect the game (the .wbfs file)

Also I burnt TLoZ:TP at a speed of 2x I think and I'm on SM 4.2u and CFG USB Loader 58a-222 and I remember dumping this disc with USBLoader GX [b4 my harddrive was destroyed]and no errors came up making me think this is no biggy.

Thanks
smile.gif

DarkShadow96

LA96£
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Hmm... I remember that error when I was dumping my DBZ Tenkaichi 3 disc retail. It certainly happened because of a scratch. I'm never lending my disc's to anybody again lol.

Also, it wouldn't work. Well you can try, but I remember with my game, it loaded then crashed right away since of the scratches...

MLRX

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Riley said:
If it effects the game at all while your playing just download it. Since you own the game its legal.
No it's not.. at least in the USA.
QUOTE said:
Even if you own the original game, you are not entitled to download a copy of it. Copyright law clearly states that the only copy of software you are entitled to is the one you make yourself.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/features/help/entry.html?cat=24

QUOTE(DarkShadow96 @ Aug 4 2010, 09:26 PM)
Hmm... I remember that error when I was dumping my DBZ Tenkaichi 3 disc retail. It certainly happened because of a scratch. I'm never lending my disc's to anybody again lol.

Also, it wouldn't work. Well you can try, but I remember with my game, it loaded then crashed right away since of the scratches...
Intresting.. because I tryed to dump that game to but and it got to abot 20% and gave me errors and stoped dumping completly (Wario World Shake It did that too).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Psionic Roshambo, atleast there was some neat filler there