Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!!!!

As some of you may know I recently moved in to a new house. I have 2 siblings, a 3 month old brother and a 17 year old one. I am 13.

Now, today my parents left to a mall, and I was upstairs in my room browsing GBAtemp, whereas my brother was in the kitchen, making hell knows what.

He was an idiot, and wanted to make "French Fries". Of course, he first consulted the "internet" before doing this. So you know what he does? He fills a pot full with oil. and sets it on the stove. Sets a FUCKING POT OF OIL ON A FUCKING OPEN STOVE.

Inevitably, the pot sets on fire. He said he used water to try to put it out. Thats right you read right. Water.

Here is the real kicker though: He was in AP chemistry during his high school career. And apparently, he shouldn't get any credit for it.

I JUST FUCKING FINISHED MIDDLE SCHOOL AND EVEN I KNOW THAT THAT WOULD SET THE FUCKING OIL ON FIRE!!!!!!!!

Now the whole fucking house smells like burnt plastic, because apparently he melted a plastic serving spoon somehow. Except my room, it smells like "clean linen", because I had a bottle of it in my closet. It smells slightly better than burnt shit. Also, the whole fucking kitchen is ruined because of him, and we have to repaint it, which will take us well over a grand, its a huge kitchen.

And my birthday is in 4 days. And my video card still hasn't arrived from newegg.

So to conclude, my brother is a fucking douche and shouldn't be allowed to cook, or be near anything elecronic or with fire. And my video card still hasn't arrived.

FUCK FUCK FUCK GODDAMMIT AAAAAGHHH

I think even though I left the 666 post count, I'll keep te avatar. Who wants to make it a bit better?

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKK.....
cry.gif
cry.gif
cry.gif
cry.gif

[M]artin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

TeraS

Trophies
XP
Country
lol

i burnt rubber in my house once, and i regret doin it. i had 2 go hospital for 1 week cause the toxic fumes damaged my body.

TeraS

Trophies
XP
Country
thats evil but who cares he deseves it linki

my little brothers age 9 below aint stupid enough to do that

spokenrope

c7
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Wow. This is a lot like this story my mom always tells. When she was little, she was going to pop some popcorn in a pan, so she put the oil in a pan on a burner. Then a friend called her and she talked to her friend on the phone while the oil caught on fire.

The whole house had a dark smoke stain on the ceiling and the tops of the walls. Before the oil fire, every single wall was white.

So they had an insurance guy come out to estimate the damage. Their insurance covered repainting, and since there was no clear ending point for the smoke stains, they got the entire house painted for just the 100 dollar deductible.

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Luckily for us, the kitchen only got one big dark spot around the top of the stove.

Anyone have a way to get rid of the smell or know when it will be gone?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill