Warning! Do not use vaping devices.

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 1,862
  • Replies 24
D

Deleted User

OP
I was vaping for 4 months now. I heard the news about 15 people that died in the USA and hundreds in critical condition. I thought it because they used unofficial liquids and drugs and maybe tobacco company's also involved in this so people would stop buying liquids and move back to tobacco. I was wrong! I now feel the effect of it. I have hard time to breathe. I didn't sleep for 2 nights now cuz I was Choking. For your own sake if you vaping then you should stop or you will regret.

Last edited by ,

Scarlet

Onion Soup
Editorial Team
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
scarlet.works
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I was vaping for 4 months now. I heard the news about 15 people that died in the USA and hundreds in critical condition. I thought it because they used unofficial liquids and drugs and maybe tobacco company's also involved in this so people would stop buying liquids and move back to tobacco. I was wrong! I now feel the effect of it. I have hard time to breathe. I didn't sleep for 2 nights now cuz I was Choking. For your own sake if you vaping then stop or you will regret.
I appreciate where you're coming from here, but people have been saying the exact same thing about smoking for more than a decade now. If you can't convince people with a huge risk of cancer, I don't know what you can convince them with. I suppose the biggest thing though it making it clear that vaping isn't risk free. Whether people will listen to those warnings... I wouldn't have much hope lol

Reactions: NoNAND and Chary

Uiaad

GBAtemp's resident guinea pig
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I was vaping for 4 months now. I heard the news about 15 people that died in the USA and hundreds in critical condition. I thought it because they used unofficial liquids and drugs and maybe tobacco companies also involved in this so people would stop buying liquids and move back to tobacco. I was wrong! I now feel the effect of it. I have hard time to breathe. I didn't sleep for 2 nights now cuz I was Choking. For your own sake if you vaping then you should stop or you will regret.

I have been vaping for 6-7 years, having switched to it from smoking and have never had an issue with it. The problem is that many people who manufacture eliquids think they can do it on the cheap or non-smokers thinking its something to play around with and think its cool. It's not. It's alternative way to deliver nicotine that also includes similar sensation to smoking. While it is a safer alternative to smoking, it still carries risks if you don't know what you are doing or are trying to do everything on the cheap.

Xanthe

Costco Executive Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Let me make this clear:

Nicotine related juices are NOT what are putting people in the hospital. At the moment, there are several bunk THC-carts that you can buy from your local sketchy dealer. If you are buying a THC-cart from anywhere that is NOT a dispensary, it is very likely you are smoking a FAKE cart. These carts are contaminated with different chemicals that are not healthy for inhaling. These carts include Mario Carts, Dank Vapes, Exotics, etc...

Easy way to tell? If your cart costs less than $30, it is likely fake. Less than $20? DEFINITELY fake. Market prices for legit, clean THC carts is upwards of $45-50 in a legal state. YMMV.

THESE are the culprits of this whole vaping extravaganza. Nicotine juice is not the issue right now.

Last edited by Xanthe,

Mythical

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sounds like you overdid it to be honest (to much vapor in your lungs). The whole point of a vape imo is to quit smoking in one form or another. A lot of people pick it up and just keep going after they could have quit. I know a lot of people vape oil, but that's just adding even more crap you don't need (do dabs from a rig is better (you're still breathing shit in, but it's only the stuff you want) or eat edibles (the best way)

Reactions: Alexander1970

GhostLatte

GBAtemp's Official Van Master™
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Let me make this clear:

Nicotine related juices are NOT what are putting people in the hospital. At the moment, there are several bunk THC-carts that you can buy from your local sketchy dealer. If you are buying a THC-cart from anywhere that is NOT a dispensary, it is very likely you are smoking a FAKE cart. These carts are contaminated with different chemicals that are not healthy for inhaling. These carts include Mario Carts, Dank Vapes, Exotics, etc...

Easy way to tell? If your cart costs less than $30, it is likely fake. Less than $20? DEFINITELY fake. Market prices for legit, clean THC carts is upwards of $45-50 in a legal state. YMMV.

THESE are the culprits of this whole vaping extravaganza. Nicotine juice is not the issue right now.
Just stick to flower.

GhostLatte

GBAtemp's Official Van Master™
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also dont forget it makes you look stupid. Another reason to stop.
That’s what my roommate said about my late night fapping, but yes I totally agree.

Last edited by GhostLatte,

Teletron1

Space Tech Engineer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
most vaping issues have been linked to vitamin e oil which is toxic to the lungs if put into a vaping form also a bad batch of thc which also uses the same oil

but a lot of scare is being put into this because no tax dollars are being collected and tobacco taxes are drastically down ,add in the fact the Govt is trying to legalize Cannabis so they can collect taxes on this as well

Last edited by Teletron1,

dAVID_

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I was vaping for 4 months now. I heard the news about 15 people that died in the USA and hundreds in critical condition. I thought it because they used unofficial liquids and drugs and maybe tobacco company's also involved in this so people would stop buying liquids and move back to tobacco. I was wrong! I now feel the effect of it. I have hard time to breathe. I didn't sleep for 2 nights now cuz I was Choking. For your own sake if you vaping then you should stop or you will regret.
You should see a doctor, or your condition could worsen.

Teletron1

Space Tech Engineer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

you need to see a doc asap, and might need antibiotics and some steroids those are signs of a lung disorder which mimic signs of pneumonia (I have c.o.p.d myself)

Last edited by Teletron1,

jkjj

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you are an idiot. don't listen to the news, don't buy shady shit. people have been vaping for over a decade, but now all of a sudden, so many related events. surely such would have presented itself if there was a risk in vaping starting a decade ago?

no. it is most often the case these same people have in fact used synthetic marijuana products, thc cartridges ( laced with vitamin-E oil?)
no it is surely some group of dirty people bringing in dirty cheap products to cheap shops.
possibly it is even a conspiracy. in the 1920's the us government poisoned some 10000 people for the greater good of prohibition.

i have been vaping for a decade and the only thing has happened to me are incredible improvements in stamina and cardiovascular function. i had been smoking beforehand for a year and a half, and quicker than those functions declined they began to be restored, with exercise. i have had no cigarettes for years, and i would not wish to. without nicotine after a couple days it would be extremely tempting though.

all that being said, some people are different, more (serious) research without an axe to grind is required, long-term effects aren't completely clear though we are certain that it is magnitudes safer than smoking/burning tobacco and the many chemicals found in cigarettes.

this is the FDA's fault which is an entire joke of an agency cozying up to lobbyists from tobacco and who knows what else? the only companies that have been given licenses for vaping products afaik are tobacco companies that only have the worst products / flavorings, maybe in an attempt to drive out the rest of the market, even the companies that have put their efforts into R&D and Q&A, and maintain the quo of tobacco users.

perhaps read the UKs research into the matter. our news and willingness to embrace fear and give up our liberties makes this country tainted in such things and is not to be given any credence

Reactions: Glyptofane

Ericthegreat

Not New Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think you might have acute astma, or a pg allergy like me, I've heard it's common, it is believed the vaping thing is from vitamin E used to mix thc in e juice.

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Some person I know™ was vaping for several years, perhaps 6-7 years. He sure bought things cheap, so there's that.
The thing is he stopped vaping some 2 years ago after developing some kind of respiratory sickness.

For some reason now he can't eat hot or spicy things, if he does he starts coughing very badly. (probably he can't eat some other things either, I just recall that much)

To be honest I don't have a clue how whatever you can eat can be related to some sickness acquired through vaping, nor do I care really, but I just remembered this event.

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Some person I know™ was vaping for several years, perhaps 6-7 years. He sure bought things cheap, so there's that.
The thing is he stopped vaping some 2 years ago after developing some kind of respiratory sickness.

For some reason now he can't eat hot or spicy things, if he does he starts coughing very badly. (probably he can't eat some other things either, I just recall that much)

To be honest I don't have a clue how whatever you can eat can be related to some sickness acquired through vaping, nor do I care really, but I just remembered this event.
Unfortunately it is often not a SINGLE thing that causes such bad things......it is a combination of....:sad:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: