Hacking [WARNING] 3ds freeshop 300 games issue

TherealDarknes

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a warning for anyone who uses free shop or downloads games in general i only mention freeshop because thats what i was using when it happened to me i also have a solution for anyone who already has this issue

The 3ds has a 300 icon limit so no more than 300 games and software can be downloaded at 1 time but it appears that freeshop ignores this or possibly though unlikely having homebrew causes this to be ignored

Now what does this mean: well once you hit the 300 limit things will keep being downloaded but older things apparently going in order of what was downloaded first will be "removed" there icons will be gone and therefore unplayable but they will appear to the system as still being installed and will not be allowed to be installed again but there data is still there nothing was deleted

So be aware of how many games you actually have downloaded and avoid going past 300 or else this issue will occur to you

But what if i already have this issue?

luckily there is a way to fix this issue without reformatting your sd card or doing something drastic all you have to do is uninstall some of the games or software you have and then the games whos icons were removed come back with the typical message of new software having been installed (even though nothing was installed)

i hope i helped some of you who are having this issue or warned somebody who was getting close to this

TherealDarknes

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can launch 300+ titles with FBI you know

How someone even reaches this limit is beyond me
how do you launch them with fbi also fbi is one of the titles that left when i encountered this issue

also i reached 300 by having a 128 gig card and wanting to download pretty much everything XD

MadMageKefka

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
At that rate you might as well use multiple sd cards, still cheaper then a 200 GB sd.
I have the money and dont wanna switch cards. Taking the back off a n3ds is a pain. Plus, I got the sd on sale for only $60.

how do you launch them with fbi also fbi is one of the titles that left when i encountered this issue

also i reached 300 by having a 128 gig card and wanting to download pretty much everything XD
Launch fbi, choose titles, choose the game, choose launch title. If fbi is gone, either reinstall it, or inject to the h&s app.

MadMageKefka

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: migles

xtheman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Site & Scene News