United States
biggrin.gif

So I'll be posting here!

Skyy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Rofl. Zero posts, now thats pure awesome. And got warned in Gamefags..? Like, who cares. Geesh... Behave in here and everything will be ok
happy.gif

lecture.gif

housemonkey

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, anyhow.

I was warned in a thread about known trolls, calling a known troll exactly that...

Every board there seems to be infested with obvious and blatant fanboys and disruptive trolls who never get so much as a slap on the wrist, but point out that fact and apparently there is hell to pay…

Meh…

kellyan95

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I will give to you part of the rant that actually saved my account on another site. "...I would like to share some observations with you. All admins are the same. They don't trust anybody, and would sell anybody out to save face with a person who has the smallest amount of power over them. They are selfish, narcissistic, and hate it when anybody should challenge their perfect reasonings and infallible opinions..."

Opium

PogoShell it to me ™
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Australia

Dirtie

:'D
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Just remember one rule:
Forum Rules said:
When replying to a topic, don't; unless you have something meaningful to say or something that will contribute to the discussion. Posts such as "Yes" or "I agree" or "LOL" are useless and are wasteful on the servers. This is not GameFAQ's!

wink.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: This movie rip so werid has 1080p quality but the audios ripped with movie theater audio quality