WarioWare Smooth moves not working.

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by tengusoldier, Dec 23, 2009.

Dec 23, 2009
  1. tengusoldier
    OP

Member tengusoldier GBAtemp Regular

Mexico
    The game is PAL and it doesnt load when I try to force NTSC on configurale USB loader which happens to make Traum Center Second Opinion and New Blood work, I can't wrap my head around this and I'm startiung to think I should just get the NTSC version :/

2. tengusoldier
    OP

Mexico
  3. wadzinsky

Newcomer wadzinsky Advanced Member

United States
    Well, if you are running v4.2 firmware like most everyone else, that might be your problem. 4.2 removed different region capabilities. If you are trying to play a PAL game on your NTSC wii, you can't do that with v4.2

4. tengusoldier
    OP

Mexico
    Then how can I play Trauma Center SO and NB both of which are PAL as well as Tales of Graces and SRW Neo which are NTSC-J.

5. alexcalibur

Member alexcalibur GBAtemp Regular

United States
    yeah wadzinsky is totally wrong. usb loaders can still play different region games.
    but as for your problem, I can't help. I just tried the game yesterday and couldn't get it to work. I run into games every once in a while that just refuse to display different video settings, and warioware is one of them. Most PAL games work for me, but for some reason a handful don't. There might be a way to fix it, but I don't know how.

That's why I usually try to grab games from my region if at all possible. Maybe someone else can help you, but it seems like it shouldn't be hard to grab the ntsc version.

6. Hatsu

Banned Hatsu Someone's been killing, eh?

Australia
    Just get the NTSC Version.