ROM Hack WarioWare D.I.Y. still giving problems -.-

masterzero

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi guys , after a lot of time I could finally play warioware diy aplying the patch + ysmenu files , but after a lot of playing I discovered the game erases my old games when I have 10 or so to make room for new ones..... that must be again the ap right ? anyone had this problem and fixed it?

Tried today the wood firmware and the game doenst load ( unpatched version too ) , stops at processing game bar full...

I'm using m3 simply which should use wood firmware just fine , any idea of what should I do?

masterzero

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
got game from 2 different sites and nothing -.-

My simply is old but no other games have given this much problem ( maybe others but ap fix fixed them all)

AceOfAces

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
masterzero said:
Hi guys , after a lot of time I could finally play warioware diy aplying the patch + ysmenu files , but after a lot of playing I discovered the game erases my old games when I have 10 or so to make room for new ones..... that must be again the ap right ? anyone had this problem and fixed it?

Tried today the wood firmware and the game doenst load ( unpatched version too ) , stops at processing game bar full...

I'm using m3 simply which should use wood firmware just fine , any idea of what should I do?

QUOTE(sword414 @ Apr 10 2010, 06:17 PM) bad rom/bad flashcart?

I just downloaded Warioware DIY with a real r4 running Wood firmware and it works perfectly

The Wood firmware was meant to be run on the original "R4" only. Correct me if I'm wrong.

masterzero

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
nah ppl have been reporting to use it on m3 simply since its an original r4 with a different label xDD , besides I can enter in the menu and play other games eh Xd , so its not the fault of the card + wood fw

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'll just pretend like I know what's going on