WarioWare D.I.Y. on M3 lite?

Discussion in 'M3 Adapter' started by Rock Howard, Mar 28, 2010.

Mar 28, 2010
  1. Rock Howard
    OP

Newcomer Rock Howard Member

Russia
    Sorry for asking stupid questions about an outdated card, but it's kinda hard to buy any flash devices where I live.

I want to play WarioWare: D.I.Y. on my M3 lite. It loads up and plays well (which is pretty surprising), but it doesn't save because of its savefile being 32mb or so. I remember Daigasso! Band Brothers DX had the same problem, I could play it but saving was corrupted.

So, here are my questions:

1. Has anyone managed it work on M3 lite, possibly?

2. Is there any possibility to create and save large savefiles on M3 lite? Maybe some firmware allowed it or solved this problem? I use e35, because e36 was only in chinese and it didn't seem to solve anything special. Should I try this one?

3. If anything else fails, is it possible to run Sakura/Touchpod on M3 lite (without any slot-1 card)? This question may be totally dumbass, but I'm so confused with that stuff, sorry.

Loads of appreciation for anyone who knows the answers.

2. Porobu

Member Porobu Gbatemps Shiny Latias

Spain
    M3 Lite is dead

3. -Mew-

Member -Mew- GBAtemp Regular

Croatia

1. No

2. No

3. No

http://www.gamekool.com/freeshipping-aceka...slds-p-184.html

Notice Acekard2i only costs 15.10$ dollars. Notice it has free shipping to anywhere in the world inducing Russia. Notice it's not that much money, notice you can use a 8gb microSDHC card. Notice the seller is legit and is listed on the actually Acekard site, it also sells M3i Zeros if you're interested and is also listed as an offical seller on the M3 website too.

4. Rock Howard
    OP

Newcomer Rock Howard Member

Russia
    Thank you -Mew-, I thought I'd have to pay around 60$ for a new card, and I were hesitating to buy a new one because WW DIY is the only new game I want to play on my DS (I'm not a very active gamer).

And by the way, M3 lite isn't supported in any way by M3 now, but it plays quite a lot of the newer games without problems.

5. -Mew-

Member -Mew- GBAtemp Regular

Croatia
    Well the problem is thats it's getting kind of old and nintendo is making new anti piracy tricks so in the long run till 3DS and it's age you're better of with a Acekard 2i. More and more games are going to be unsupported.