ROM Hack Warioware D.I.Y. .mio files sharing thread

m2pt5

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
9th_Sage said:
Hm, can the Miotool not export comics? I have one saved, but it's not showing up.
It can. It can only import/export them if they're on the shelf, though, not in the makermatic.

9th_Sage

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
m2pt5 said:
9th_Sage said:
Hm, can the Miotool not export comics? I have one saved, but it's not showing up.
It can. It can only import/export them if they're on the shelf, though, not in the makermatic.
That's just it, they are on the shelf. They don't seem to be showing up in Miotool, despite that.
*edit*
Nevermind, they show up now...either I had an old save in that folder and had only meant to copy the new one into it, or it fixed it when I moved them to a different shelf. :wtf:

May as well put them up here. Maybe kind of stupid, but they sure amused ME for a few hours and I liked how they turned out.

Mario92

Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Finland
Here are couple I made. Just save image, change .jpg to .7z and unzip.

Mario kill:
mariokill.jpg

Big red button:
bigredbutton.jpg

Picross:
picross.jpg

berlinka

You have sustained a lethal injury.
Trophies
Website
www.berlinka.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
af126fd0.gif

This is one of my best yet. It's a remake from the Wii game where Mario flies with his cape. I downloaded it to the DS and made this remake where Mario has to jump over de flying Koopa and collect coins. I am very pleased with this one and I playtested it a lot. I even remade the tune, because on the Wii version it's the first part of the Marioworld tune and this is the second part.

Hope you like it!!

http://www.sendspace.com/file/kbryyn

9th_Sage

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States

Fluto

A potato in disguise
Trophies
XP
Country

toshio

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
mezut360 said:
9th_Sage said:
toshio said:
Here you guys go its my best one ever but the scripting needs fixing.

QUOTE said:
Hah, that's pretty funny. What was wrong with the script? It looked ok in the video (haven't imported it yet).

I think he means that there should be a ball-fight-run-pokemom option aswell ?

Nope whats wrong with the scripting is that you cant loose XD if you dont send out the pokeball.

9th_Sage

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
toshio said:
Nope whats wrong with the scripting is that you cant loose XD if you dont send out the pokeball.
You could check for the pokeball to touch the pedobear object...if that flipped a switch, that could be your win condition right there.

*edit*
*edit*
Especially proud of this one I just finished that I call "Coin Get!". You have to press the button to help Mario get a 1-Up. I didn't have the patience to make some Mario music for it though, so it has a part of "Ode to Joy".
tongue.gif
It's way more awesome than my other one...be sure to play it enough to check out the two different ending bits. I think that adds a real Warioware-ness to it.

w212121511.jpg

If you're the one person who downloaded it already, redownload it. I forgot to add the coin animation.

aurox

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

toshio

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
aurox said:
m2pt5 said:
aurox said:
Wow so many replies here... i can see that this site: http://loda.jp/madeinore/ is back and running perfectly with a shitload of games
nds.gif
Damnit, it's wanged already.
damn that was fast oh well i guess it might be back up again tomorrow but i found this page with a mio files collection and gets updates frequently http://vixynya.blog6.fc2.com/

Just to let you guys know that file from vixynya does has some adult content.

keiyakins

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Someone was asking for the stuff from the Wii game? I'm working on it. done! There really needs to be a 'copy shelf' option >_>

EDIT: Moved links to a new post (since they're all here now)

9th_Sage

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
aurox said:
does anyone know a way to import these wii saves/mio files in showcase?
I don't think it's possible to import MIO files into Showcase if that's what you're asking. With saves, if it's a japanese save and you have the US version, it's a bit trickier, but it should work if you use something like Savegame Manager, backup your save for the Showcase channel, then replace the files there with ones decrypted from the Japanese save by FE100. Then one could use the savemanager to send the save back to the Wii.

Also, if you decrypt the Japanese save you could pull all the MIO files from it using mioextract.

*edit*
Also, neat. My Ladybug game was included in the pack available on the http://vixynya.blog6.fc2.com/ site. I hope he includes Coin Get too, since I'm way more proud of that one.
wink.gif

Maxkhoon

Trophies
XP
Country
Palau
9th_Sage said:
aurox said:
does anyone know a way to import these wii saves/mio files in showcase?
I don't think it's possible to import MIO files into Showcase if that's what you're asking. With saves, if it's a japanese save and you have the US version, it's a bit trickier, but it should work if you use something like Savegame Manager, backup your save for the Showcase channel, then replace the files there with ones decrypted from the Japanese save by FE100. Then one could use the savemanager to send the save back to the Wii.

Also, if you decrypt the Japanese save you could pull all the MIO files from it using mioextract.

*edit*
Also, neat. My Ladybug game was included in the pack available on the http://vixynya.blog6.fc2.com/ site. I hope he includes Coin Get too, since I'm way more proud of that one.
wink.gif

I got lots of games thanks to you
gbasp.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @AncientBoi, don't worry atleast that video is a parody +1