WarioWare: D.I.Y. Microgame Creations/Ideas!

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by Forstride, May 10, 2010.

May 10, 2010
  1. Forstride

Member Forstride The rudder moves when I turn the wheel

May 6, 2008
    Pittsburgh, PA
    United States
    I didn't see a topic for discussion of microgames and/or ideas for microgames on WarioWare: D.I.Y., so I figured I'd make one, since I'm addicted to the game.

Anyway, feel free to post microgames you have made and how they work, or just what they are, or share ideas for ones, as well as ask for help on new ones.

Here are the ones I've made so far:

ZombieSlay - Slay the zombie plumber by tapping
    Kill a zombified Mario by tapping him once. I would've made it 3 or 4 times, but I didn't know how to do that then, and I don't feel like going back and editing it.

Switch Hit - Find the lightswitch!
    You have to tap around and try to find the hidden lightswitch, since the room is dark. The lightswitch is in a random location each time.

Lumberjack - Chop the tree by tapping it!
    Tap the tree three times to chop it down.

Fill 'Er Up! - Fill the pond with water from a hose!
    Tap a bucket to send it to the hose, and then tap the pond when the bucket gets to it to fill it up by a little bit. You must fill it three times (Not completely three times, but fill it bit by bit three times for completion).

SpeedySniper - Tap reds in order, but avoid yellows!
    Four red "enemies" will randomly appear between the start of the game and 6 seconds in, and you must tap them in sequential order by the number they have to kill them. Don't tap a yellow dot (8 will appear between the start and end randomly), or you lose instantly.

Here are ideas I have for some:

Pathfinder - Choose the right pathway for the water to go into.
    There will be a few sets of pipes, but only one will be the correct one. They will move around randomly each time, and they all look the same, so there are no distinctions between pipes.