• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 4,178
  • Replies 28
  • Likes 4
D

Deleted User

OP
Well if you really want, the GBA and DS version is still available on the eShop if you want to spend money.

MegaGenesis

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I still regret ignoring this franchise for so long. I tried only when My Nintendo offered Warioware: Touched as a prize, then i downloaded a ROM and play on my NDS Lite to see if i like, and it quickly became my favorite DS game! Its game that took the dust of my NDS Lite. I shoud've got that My Nintendo version for my 3DS later... i was saving my coins for HOME menu themes.

lpoolm

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'm just not getting it at the moment.. To be honest I've never played one before so thought it was worth a go but not seeing the big draw yet.. Will give it another go, probably..

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
Lol @ spending money... Go to some ROM site or Google it and play with an emulator
lol @ emulators, buy the games for cheap from ebay or load them in flashcarts in your gba\ds
there is that wario ware with the gyroscope that is loads of fun with the real thing

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
it mightve been luck of the draw, but i ran into previously known games a little too often for my taste and the story mode was over in a flash with the option to just continue.
also, the final minigame was really annoying, forcing you through what felt like 3 minutes of stupidly slow but easy tasks and then tripping you up with the last two, meaning you repeat the first 3 minutes again

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone know if this includes all the past micro games or just a huge collection of the "best"? In my idea world, it would include every single one from the past but I know that probably isnt the case. Oh well.

Warioware, or at least Warioware Touched! was very important to me.
When I was 15, I got my first real job at a ground cover wholesale greenhouse. I had never had a job before, not one with taxes, manual labor, and a full 40 hour work week. I was not physically inclined either. I didn't play sports or anything, but at least I wasn't overweight. I technically wasn't even legally allowed to work a full time job without a labor permit. It was awful. I spent just about every day miserable.
On the upside of things, which at a hot sticky greenhouse there weren't many, I was making very good money for a 15 year old. Not only was I working 40 hours a week, I was making 8 bucks an hour, which in 2005 was 1.6 times more than minimum wage. So I took some of that money and bought myself a brand new phatty DS bundled with SM64 and a copy of Warioware Touched!.
A week or so later, my family took a trip to the coast and I naturally brought my DS. I have very font memories of not only the beach, but playing my shiny new DS in the A/C. Many of those hours were spent playing Touched!. And I absolutely loved it. Touched! has always held a special place in my heart. A respite from a miserable summer.

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Does anyone know if this includes all the past micro games or just a huge collection of the "best"? In my idea world, it would include every single one from the past but I know that probably isnt the case. Oh well.

Warioware, or at least Warioware Touched! was very important to me.
When I was 15, I got my first real job at a ground cover wholesale greenhouse. I had never had a job before, not one with taxes, manual labor, and a full 40 hour work week. I was not physically inclined either. I didn't play sports or anything, but at least I wasn't overweight. I technically wasn't even legally allowed to work a full time job without a labor permit. It was awful. I spent just about every day miserable.
On the upside of things, which at a hot sticky greenhouse there weren't many, I was making very good money for a 15 year old. Not only was I working 40 hours a week, I was making 8 bucks an hour, which in 2005 was 1.6 times more than minimum wage. So I took some of that money and bought myself a brand new phatty DS bundled with SM64 and a copy of Warioware Touched!.
A week or so later, my family took a trip to the coast and I naturally brought my DS. I have very font memories of not only the beach, but playing my shiny new DS in the A/C. Many of those hours were spent playing Touched!. And I absolutely loved it. Touched! has always held a special place in my heart. A respite from a miserable summer.
It doesn't have every single one, but it has a lot of classics, and all of them seem to have redrawn graphics and in some cases different inputs (mostly the Wii ones).

mike a

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol @ emulators, buy the games for cheap from ebay or load them in flashcarts in your gba\ds
there is that wario ware with the gyroscope that is loads of fun with the real thing
lol I have a flashcard BTW and also google them.. And got them

chirogan

The Engineer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
I did not even know that the 3DS has one, considering that nearly no game used it.
3ds used it a lot. Legend of Zelda, or Kirby, resident evil. Mario kart. Van helsing, metal gear.... etc.

Most games usually dont use it. But a lot of games used it. Sometimes, we are not just aware because we never used them unless we need to do it or the game requires it.

D

Deleted User

OP
I believe a couple games from warioware touch are included..

Has anyone tried the Sneaky gamer Challenge yet? That one is hiliarious!:rofl:

mightymuffy

fatbaldpieeater
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
While it's great and all, and the twist games also run a treat using the gyroscope, it's just not the same as playing using the actual WW Twisted cart and the 'dundundundundun' (?!?) rumble you got from it (*sniff*...RIP my Twisted cart!)
Don't like the voices either ...yeah I'm just a grumpy old fart!
Otherwise, yes it's fabulous! :D

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Lol