• Replies 28
  • Likes 4

Hammerzzz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Is there a reason I can't find a wario ware gold cia download anywhere? I found a .3ds but I can't copy it to my cia folder on my sd card in order to convert it. The file is about 2.15gb and I should have plenty of space but it says not enough space on the cia directory?

D

Deleted User

OP
Is there a reason I can't find a wario ware gold cia download anywhere? I found a .3ds but I can't copy it to my cia folder on my sd card in order to convert it. The file is about 2.15gb and I should have plenty of space but it says not enough space on the cia directory?
My Wario Ware Gold cia file is 1.28 Gigabyte big. There should be cia files for you to download somewhere on the Internet.
Please don´t ask for files on the forum. You should find them with google or on Youtube.

mightymuffy

fatbaldpieeater
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
While it's great and all, and the twist games also run a treat using the gyroscope, it's just not the same as playing using the actual WW Twisted cart and the 'dundundundundun' (?!?) rumble you got from it (*sniff*...RIP my Twisted cart!)
Don't like the voices either ...yeah I'm just a grumpy old fart!
Otherwise, yes it's fabulous! :D

Actually on further play I quite enjoy the voices now!! I think the traditionalist in me would still prefer Wario to blurt out his usual noises (the rest are great talking! ...aside from maybe Jimmy) but it's not as bad an issue as I'd previously said.

Reactions: Deleted User

Hammerzzz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Sorry didnt know it wasnt allowed. I have searched for cia but nothing only this 3ds file. a few lins to supposed cia files but seem to lead no where with lots of popups.

D

Deleted User

OP
I googled Wario Ware Gold cia and found several sites with the cia file to download.

D

Deleted User

OP
Did you try downloading one? I have and found nothing.
Oh yes! I tried the europe and usa download link. They both work.
This is all I can do for you.
Uploading download links or asking for warez is forbidden on gbatemp.

Hammerzzz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Thanks managed to find on in the end. Quick question can Install USA region cia files with CFW or still have to stick to my EUR?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte