cuomo4ever

OP
Trophies
Website
www.inkitt.com
XP
Country
Italy
Guys i have the Wario Ware D.I.Y. rom on my 3ds, and when i open it, it starts loading but dosen't finishes (sorry for bad english i'm italian).
I really need help 'cause i really want to play Wario Ware D.I.Y...
I have the tennis loading screen, and when the loading fails, the ball turns red. In this case, it seems that the loading fails everytime.
WIN_20200428_14_33_10_Pro.jpg

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guys i have the Wario Ware D.I.Y. rom on my 3ds, and when i open it, it starts loading but dosen't finishes (sorry for bad english i'm italian).
I really need help 'cause i really want to play Wario Ware D.I.Y...
I have the tennis loading screen, and when the loading fails, the ball turns red. In this case, it seems that the loading fails everytime.View attachment 206664
It's one thoes with a massive save file if I remember right it was like 27MB fixed on real hardware u know a flashcart long time ago

Terran0va

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It uses a different save function than most games.
There's a temporary fix that works in some cases where while it's loading you close the 3ds and reopen it, but if it loads this way you can not save your progress or minigames or comics at all. The easiest way would be to find a patched rom of it, but honestly they're implausible to find in this day and age.
If you're desperate to find it though, and you do, please tell me where you got it from because I desperately want it :(

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It uses a different save function than most games.
There's a temporary fix that works in some cases where while it's loading you close the 3ds and reopen it, but if it loads this way you can not save your progress or minigames or comics at all. The easiest way would be to find a patched rom of it, but honestly they're implausible to find in this day and age.
If you're desperate to find it though, and you do, please tell me where you got it from because I desperately want it :(
Well they can't tell u where they got it from as that's agnist forum rules

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, I have a piano keyboard but I never use it