wiidsguy

OP
Trophies
Website
www.live365.com
XP
Country
United States
I think it looks great, and will be a lot of fun to play, i just hope it is a good as it looks, wario has a history of looking good, but in the end is borring and dum, hope its not the same here, and i love the art. 2D FTW, old school

Gifted1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think this will be a game that I will buy before I try because it looks like a really good game.

abort_user

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i wanna see how long its going to be. other than that i will buy the game just to say i want 2d platformers on the Wii dammit!

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If it's a WiiWare game, I may buy it, should it receive positive reviews. If it's just another Master of Disguise, not so much.

EDIT: Just read IGN's hand-on with the game, and I have to admit, it looks and sounds really cool. If it's a WiiWare title, I'll definitely buy it. If it's a full-priced, retail game, though, I'll probably pass.

Gore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't have a Wii, if I did I'd definitely get this.
Master of Disguise is terrible compared to Wario Land 4, or even Wario Land 3 (My favorite of the series)
Hell, even the crappy Wario Land 2 is better than Master of Disguise! And Nintendo Power called it Wario land 5.. can't believe I BOUGHT the game!

elfsander

Trophies
Website
microse.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
irpacynot said:
If it's a WiiWare game, I may buy it, should it receive positive reviews. If it's just another Master of Disguise, not so much.

EDIT: Just read IGN's hand-on with the game, and I have to admit, it looks and sounds really cool. If it's a WiiWare title, I'll definitely buy it. If it's a full-priced, retail game, though, I'll probably pass.
Just look at the intro movie! That will never fit in a WiiWare game. It's a retail game, and I'll buy it the second it's out.

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
if i could afford it, yeah i would buy it as i like all things wario.

PaperPlane said:
Hell, even the crappy Wario Land 2 is better than Master of Disguise!

hey, i wouldn't think so, i love all wario games on the gameboy, i have all the original carts and the gamecube game too, the only one i didn't like is master of disguise, this i agree with, i just hope this new wario game is like wario land 4 with wiimote controls, i could dig that.

.TakaM

.II
Trophies
Website
takam.wordpress.com
XP
Country
New Zealand
irpacynot said:

it's a retail game, if it were a wiiware game I wouldn't buy it.
I don't want the game to be limited because of wiiware, 2d games can easily be bigger than 3d games.

definitely buying

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)