Lifesnoozer

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
jwbproject.se
XP
Country
Yes, as the title says, since the game freezes after the tutorial-level with the Backup-loader(beta), it would be very nice if someone had a savefile right after the tutorial level, PAL-edition.

I would really appreciate it!

Jm9760

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I made this same request but for the NTSC-U version but no one responded.
frown.gif

jeremiz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Here we go!

I uploaded my savefile.
The first map is cleared, and the 2nd map is unlocked.
Hope it can help.

The save file is from the NTSC-U iso, converted to PAL, so I don't know if it works with the PAL game.

Wario Land Shake it Save File

EDIT : I updated the file, now the second save slot after the title screen leads you right after the tutorial.

Jm9760

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks, but any chance you could start a new file real quick and save it right after the tutorials? Sorry to be a pain, but I would really like to beat everything myself. Thanks so much!!

EDIT: Are you saying that you converted the save file to PAL or the .iso? Because I am using the NTSC version and I never converted it, so will your saves work with mine?

jeremiz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
In fact, I didn't converted the NTSC. I didn't converted anything to be exact.
It's the NTSC release I have, which works on my PAL wii.
So I think the save will work with an NTSC game.

Jm9760

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok thanks. But any chance you could do what I said before, please? I really want to beat all the levels myself, so could you just start another file of the four and save it right after the tutorials are over and when the first level starts. I would really, really appreciate it!! Thanks!

jeremiz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
madri1 said:
do you have a PAL save file for mario galaxy ? cause it freeze at the first cut scene

No sorry, I have an NTSC Mario Galaxy.

I didn't tested the backup loader, I don't need it now, but I think those freeze are because of the dvdx thing if I'm correct. And because it's a beta...
Maybe if you could remove cutscenes from the game with trucha signer or something like that...But that's not the way to enjoy a great game...

EDIT: It's not the topic, but as Madri1 requested, maybe this can help you Super Mario Galaxy Saves files from Gamefaqs

@JM9760: Glad to helped you.

jeremiz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Sorry I don't have that mate
frown.gif

I got the NTSC version, which is in French too
smile.gif

Maybe there is a Save file converter somewhere, I don't know.

madri1

Trophies
Website
www.wii-info.fr
XP
Country
France
jeremiz said:
madri1 said:
do you have a PAL save file for mario galaxy ? cause it freeze at the first cut scene

No sorry, I have an NTSC Mario Galaxy.

I didn't tested the backup loader, I don't need it now, but I think those freeze are because of the dvdx thing if I'm correct. And because it's a beta...
Maybe if you could remove cutscenes from the game with trucha signer or something like that...But that's not the way to enjoy a great game...

EDIT: It's not the topic, but as Madri1 requested, maybe this can help you Super Mario Galaxy Saves files from Gamefaqs

@JM9760: Glad to helped you.
that's 100% finished savefile
and those from wiisave too
hate2.gif

jeremiz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
It freeze because after eache level there is a small video with wario coming out from the telescope.
I think it's time to open the iso, remove the video, and patch it for the backup loader.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: 🫂 +1