OP
Trophies
Website
compfaqz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
India
medium.jpg

Japan's 3DS owners can be in delighted. Wario Land II is confirmed to release in Japan.
3DS Ambassadors can already play Wario Land 4 so it's good to see Nintendo has started to work upon its typical villain's back catalogue on Virtual Console.

:arrow: Source - http://www.nintendo....qajj/index.html , http://www.nintendol..._is_japan_bound

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
It'll be great to have the whole Wario Land collection on my 3DS, I already beat Wario Land 1 and 4.
Wario Land 2 is probably my favourite of the lot, also very fond of 3.

But you know what? Nintendo need to seize the opportunity to port the virtual boy Wario Land to the 3DS, it CAN be done.

Reactions: 3 people

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Its about time that we had a all new platformer...that or just a remake of VB Wario Land, the greatest Wario of them all.

I read somewhere that some magazine listed Wario Land 3 for release in North America in July.

Reactions: 1 person

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Its about time that we had a all new platformer...that or just a remake of VB Wario Land, the greatest Wario of them all.

I read somewhere that some magazine listed Wario Land 3 for release in North America in July.
I hope they don't repeat the mistakes of Wario Land Shake Dimension.
Nintendo handed develop of a Wario, and a Kirby game to developer Good-feel, but they don't exactly feel like Wario or Kirby games at all.

A new Wario platformer that actually feels like a proper Wario Land title would be great, Shake Dimension did very little to actually push Wario around.

Janthran

Solarian
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It'll be great to have the whole Wario Land collection on my 3DS, I already beat Wario Land 1 and 4.

But you know what? Nintendo need to seize the opportunity to port the virtual boy Wario Land to the 3DS, it CAN be done.
I think they should colorize it too.
No?

Reactions: 1 person

thaddius

Charmander is not pleased.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I absolutely loved Super Mario Land 3: Wario Land, Wario Land 3, and Wario Land 4, but I never owned 2 therefore never really got into it. Might give it a try though seeing as how every other game in the series (save for the Treasure-made Gamecube title) seemed to be pretty good.

Qtis

Grey Knight Inquisitor
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Is the VC gb games actually an emulator + games or games made with emulation capabilities? Do they modify (optimize) the games or do they just run it through an emu with certain features?

DiscostewSM

Trophies
Website
lazerlight.x10.mx
XP
Country
United States

No?

Such an undertaking just to add color would require it to become a remake and not just a simple port. The VB only understood shades of red, and most likely the game assets only held that information as well.

Eerpow

*swoosh*
Trophies
XP
Country

They really need to release VB Wario land and Mario Clash, I wouldn't mind if it was all in red and black but it would be really nice if they made it as customizable as the GameGear releases we've been seeing lately.
Adding a Black/White option isn't even a hard thing to implement seeing as VB emulators already have the it.

I remember that when Miyamoto got asked about future VB realeases he said that it was a possibility and that he actually got a picture of a VB on his 3DS.

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

No?

Such an undertaking just to add color would require it to become a remake and not just a simple port. The VB only understood shades of red, and most likely the game assets only held that information as well.
You know that there is a GB color compatible version of this game right?

yuyuyup

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
If Nintendo doesn't release VB games for 3DS, then homebrew will be the solution. C'mon where the eff is some pimping progress, I'm so stamping mad I'm gonna learn programming/etc and hack the damn 3DS MYSELF WITH MY ASS

DiscostewSM

Trophies
Website
lazerlight.x10.mx
XP
Country
United States

No?

You know that there is a GB color compatible version of this game right?

Since when was there a GB Color version of Virtual Boy Wario Land?

Reactions: 2 people

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: My phone is pretty secure the Chinese spies tell me it's really locked down and I probably...