ROM Hack Warcraft Tower Defense

godlykilla

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, I wasn't sure where to put this so sorry if i posted this in the wrong forum. Anyways, I THINK I patched Warcraft tower Defense with DLDI, but each time I press solo it says" Folder Maps cannot be found" so I tried to mess around with the options and the only thing that happened was under the "Folder maps cannot be found" it said F8 >_

godlykilla

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
umm....i read the readme and it was confusing all I came up with was to put the .nds warcraft into the map folder, that didn't work so I put the maps folder int othe FAT folder and that didn't work either I don't understand root of your card >.

Tweaked

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
lolll my friends 11 year old sister got that to work.... pretty sure the readme wasnt complicated for her o_o.

Anyways, no offense, we are all new at some point after all, but heres some advice.

NEVER, EVER, EVER say a readme is "confusing", just say strait up, i dont know what root of your card mean.

its the base of your card, not inside any folders on your card, just the base good sir

Hook your card up to the computer, click my computer, and then go to whatever drive is representing your card, and open it. that is the root of your card, if you go into any folders after that, ITS NOT THE ROOT OF THE CARD

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: Switching my home routing/firewall solution from pfsense to OPNsense. Boy how I hate networking...