Warcraft Tower Defense on G6 Real problems

Discussion in 'Other Flashing Hardware & Software' started by Trippy, Nov 5, 2007.

1. Trippy
    OP

Trippy GBAtemp Regular

Dec 6, 2006
    United States
    Has anyone gotten this homebrew game to work for them? I tried everything to get it to run but it either just loads up and freezes or displays 2 white screens. I tried patching it myself, using it unpatched and letting the autopatcher run, using the PAFS version and nothing works. Any help? [​IMG]

2. DarthYoshi

DarthYoshi GBAtemp Regular

Sep 7, 2007
    United States
    So far I have tried every G6DS Real firmware v2.3 and up with WarCraft Tower Defence, except for the newest one that just came out today. None of them work except for v2.3! I love the game so much, it is the main reason I still use v2.3. If by chance the latest firmware works with it, I will then use the new firmware. Otherwise I'll go back to v2.3!

If I get around to upgrading firmware soon, I'll reply back here if it works.

3. Trippy
    OP

Trippy GBAtemp Regular

Dec 6, 2006
    United States
    thanks, I was wondering why it didnt work [​IMG]

4. DarthYoshi

DarthYoshi GBAtemp Regular

Sep 7, 2007
    United States
    Yeah, I tried out the new firmware with WarCraft Tower Defence and it doesn't work. [​IMG] Back to v2.3

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice