warcraft tower defence

Discussion in 'NDS - ROM Hacking and Translations' started by Wuggl3z, Jan 14, 2007.

1. Wuggl3z
    OP

Wuggl3z Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jul 13, 2006
    can somebody explain how i am meant to get this working on my DS,

all the readme says put the readme says it "Put the maps (*.tdm) in the /Maps subfolder, then double click on "ADD MAPS.bat"."

but when i do that i get an error message. if i wasnt getting an error message would i be getting a rom with the maps in the maps folder on it?

EDIT: seems its my pc that doesn't like it, i just tried it on my house mates machine and it worked fine, but does anybody have the same problem as me?

2. squee

squee Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Sep 25, 2006
    Gambia, The
    Did you extract the zip file?

3. Wuggl3z
    OP

Wuggl3z Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jul 13, 2006
    yes when i try to run addmaps.bat or the map editor my pc says

"the application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000135)."

does anybody know how i can fix this

4. squee

squee Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Sep 25, 2006
    Gambia, The
    What OS do you use? Perhaps .net framework is required

5. nloding

nloding GBAtemp Fan

Oct 22, 2006
    United States
    Grand Rapids, MI, USA
    My guess is going to be that .NET Framework 1.1 or 2.0 is required. I have not tried myself, I just downloaded the file. If you check http://ndswtd.wordpress.com ... check the comments for the release entry, and someone uploaded the compiled ROM images for download. Try those.

And at this point there isn't a good reason to not have .NET Framework installed, so if you don't have it, get 'em!

EDIT: Here's the link I was talking about: Compiled Tower Defense ROM. I decided to not be lazy. This is thanks to Critical_Impact (dunno if s/he is a member here or not!)

6. noda

noda Advanced Member

Nov 14, 2002
    France
    You need the .NET 2.0 Framewrok to append the maps to the rom [​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice