Homebrew Wanting to transfer emulator NES game save to 3ds Virtual Console NES game

Miserablemasquerade

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I want to transfer my Final Fantasy 2 NES save to my 3ds virtual console. But when I backup the virtual console save it gives me 2 files, rsm1.dat and rsm2.dat. While my save file is called FinalFantasy_2.sav. How can I send my save over to it? With games that are not NEs games like GB games (Pokemon Yellow for example) gives a sav.dat file. So why not NES games? I don't really know much about transferring NES saves so I'd appreciate the help. Thanks

Sugotai

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I want to transfer my Final Fantasy 2 NES save to my 3ds virtual console. But when I backup the virtual console save it gives me 2 files, rsm1.dat and rsm2.dat. While my save file is called FinalFantasy_2.sav. How can I send my save over to it? With games that are not NEs games like GB games (Pokemon Yellow for example) gives a sav.dat file. So why not NES games? I don't really know much about transferring NES saves so I'd appreciate the help. Thanks
Hey, did you ever find the answer? I'm trying to do the same thing and found a .sav file of the relevant game within the 3ds folder but its 1mb instead of 8kb like it should be.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs