Wanting to buy Stargate 3ds from AxioGame, is it safe?

Discussion in 'Online Stores and Purchases' started by saltysalamander, Feb 27, 2019.

1. saltysalamander
    OP

saltysalamander Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jun 19, 2018
    United States
    I don't even know half the time.
    So I am wanting to buy this for my 2DS and was wondering if this was a safe site to buy from?

2. larrypretty

larrypretty GBAtemp Fan

Oct 18, 2018
    United States
    Em, hard to day, I don't buy from it but I hear of it, maybe try to get site in touch before you place the order? If they don't send you replyin time, you can try the mod3dscard, higher price but much more active.

saltysalamander likes this.
  3. linuxares

linuxares I'm not a generous god!

Aug 5, 2007
    Sweden
    Can I ask you why you want a hardware solution over a better free CFW solution? I'm just think about saving you money in a time where the 3DS platform is probably not a priority for Nintendo anymore.

4. AngeloftheNight091

AngeloftheNight091 GBAtemp Regular

Jun 21, 2017
    Canada
    Sinnoh
    Ive got the Stargate for 3ds. Its Not a very good flash card. Games are hard to get working on it, and had to rma 2 of them. Just install cfw on your console. it will work better.

saltysalamander likes this.
  5. AmandaRose

AmandaRose Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan

Aug 19, 2015
    United Kingdom
    Glasgow
    As has been said why spend money on the sky 3ds when you can install cfw for free. Cfw has many more features than sky3ds like being region free ect ect. You are gonna pay alot of money for something not as good as a free solution that makes zero sense.

6. A5star
    This message by A5star has been removed from public view by x65943, May 27, 2019, Reason: Self advertising.
    May 24, 2019
  7. PEGASUSx_x

PEGASUSx_x Newbie

Newcomer
    May 4, 2019
    United States
    i ordered a stargate 3ds on May 26, 2019 when i see the track my order it says its still in transit and one day something like shipped to destination showed up but the next day it was gone (in the tracking website)
    i will try to contact them

edit 1 : something called cache time just appeared and it has a time and date beside it i dont know what it means could someone tell me

Last edited by PEGASUSx_x, Jun 4, 2019
  8. larrypretty

larrypretty GBAtemp Fan

Oct 18, 2018
    United States
    shipping from where, USA? I put a normal USPS tracking update in this thread, just go to check https://gbatemp.net/threads/purchasing-a-r4i-gold-3ds-plus.539244/#post-8659535.

Last edited by larrypretty, Jun 5, 2019
  9. PEGASUSx_x

PEGASUSx_x Newbie

Newcomer
    May 4, 2019
    United States
    its shipping from china

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

i clicked on auto detect carrier without it asking me to do it
    did that do something
    im just really worried but i think its because im in spain and the package is coming from china and its only been 10 days soo i better not get too worried

Last edited by PEGASUSx_x, Jun 6, 2019
  10. larrypretty

larrypretty GBAtemp Fan

Oct 18, 2018
    United States
    Yes, it's from CN. As I know, no site is shipping from ES. But some of them can send from FR to Spain.

Quick Reply
Draft saved Draft deleted