OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had this a couple of weeks ago:

37141_448433703600_645713600_5337230_5429481_n.jpg

I am currently fighting the urge to order one. Its not the health implications at all its the fact that it'll cost me £13.99 but bugger me side ways I want it and its a shame they don't do smaller sizes.

I really want Capcom to announced that the next Resident Evil game is called Resident Evil 6: Dino Crisis. Basically it'll start off as a regular RE game with you battling zombified things and then suddenly you cross a bridge and do some kind of intricate puzzle to open a gate and suddenly you find yourself on a island of Dinosaurs. These aren't no ordinary Dinosaurs, they're zombified Dinos...aka Zinosaurs. Suddenly it because an intense as fuck action survival horror game where you have to battle many different types of dinosaurs including a huge fuck off herd of Velociraptors. There could be some fantastic scenes where you see a Triceratops kill and eat a T-Rex and so on.

Make it so Capcom, and while you're there make a new Little Nemo game, finish and release Resident Evil 3.5 and also grab the Marvel license and just do some excellent 2D arcadey games like you did way back in the early 90's...Captain America would be so good as a Strider style game.

Here are three TV programs that should get more love but don't.

Ted Danson is awesome.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p00bggyl

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00n8pzg

So I am thinking of bringing the Retro Review thing back but only for special editions. At the moment I have done a few horror title write ups for a Halloween special that aren't too bad but saying that I've abandoned better reviews. Also I have started to write a Charlie Brooker's Screenwipe style thing where I pick a topic (example movie games) and just do my own kind of video article...at the moment its horrible and I spent three quarters of it talking about Street Fighter: The Movie: The Game and moaning about how E.Honda's actor was actually a American-Samoan who looks nothing like a Japanese person and isn't anywhere near as close to a size of a sumo wrestler, I also piss on his performance in some shitty Austin Powers film too where he erm plays a Sumo Wrestler.

September 27th I started a reduced piracy and I'm doing really well with it too. The rules are pretty much "Don't pirate anything apart from music I'll buy and TV which is gonna be free eventually anyway". So far the only other thing I pirated was Kirby's Epic Yawn for which isn't even out here until next year but I will buy from some import place next week seeing that even with postage and packaging, it'll still be cheaper than buying it over here. Also the Blu-Ray release of Back To The Future...which I won't be buying as I've already bought the film twice, seen it at the cinema a couple of weeks ago and don't have or ever will have a Blu-ray player...I only got it for the extras anyway.

So that is just two things, usually I pirate at least two things a day and to be honest had Kirby been out in the shops over here at the same time then it would just be one thing.

mellow.gif

I ordered that pizza by the way, just before I went on about Retro Review.

Vulpes Abnocto

Not Dead Yet
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gaydrian said:
Thoob said:
Triceratops is a herbivore. It wouldn't eat the T-rex after killing it. Just sayin'.
*Sighs*

Zombie version would.

^Knowledge like this is why you will survive the zombie uprising.
evil.gif

If you put together an RGR I'll try to find time to write up something for it.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah I had one with my 3 year old daughter, she scoffed 3 slices of the sucker!

That girl is on salads for a month now.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    cearp @ cearp: Welcome hazbeans