Hacking Wanted:Coders intrested in possible downgrade for wii u...

Would you like this to be possible (silly question)

• Yes Easier exploits means easier homebrew

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • No hacking means mario kart/splatoon cheating

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Not intrested

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

gamer765

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
then why cant we do something like tubehax on the 3ds family and make a custom side with a exploit to patch it from reading the signitures
An exploit like that would be userland which doesn't allow access to deep system level stuff.

D

Deleted User

But I cant get anywhere with any help or get a POC without the proper tools and team which is also why I am calling apon a few coders and no it's not laziness if I'm helping with the design and releasing
Well, the coders are just gonna get more credit then, aren't they. Because they're doing something a lot more better than design/graphics. :)

BurningDesire

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But I cant get anywhere with any help or get a POC without the proper tools and team which is also why I am calling apon a few coders and no it's not laziness if I'm helping with the design and releasing
dude the closest thing to design you need with this shit is white text a arrow and a black screen and people will love you. Learn to code C or something and start making command line games

Reactions: Deleted User

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
has to be trolling
"can i fly by swinging my arms fast?"
....."no"
...."explain why?"
....."because its a stupid idea"
......."but why? surely if i wave fast enough it will work?"

i wouldnt mind, but whats the bloody point, with 5.5 hax due out any time now, the only people this would serve is people who ignore the "do not update any further" instructions

Last edited by gamesquest1,

gamer765

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also, any devs working on this stuff definitely don't want n00bs using their stuff. Their stuff is geared towards those who know what theyre doing, not just clicking pretty buttons.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
has to be trolling
....."no"
...."explain why?"

i wouldnt mind, but whats the bloody point, with 5.5 hax due out any time now, the only people this would serve is people who ignore the "do not update any further" instructions
Theoretically, if you could wave your arms fast enough and in the right way it would work. But you'd need to be The Flash to manage that. :P

gamer765

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Your body would use up way too much energy, more than your body can produce, in order to account for weight.

#3dBRAT

OP
Trophies
Website
www.whydoyoucare
XP
Country
United States
Also, any devs working on this stuff definitely don't want n00bs using their stuff. Their stuff is geared towards those who know what theyre doing, not just clicking pretty buttons.
your right I'm sorry I did not know you knew how to code using your mind oh wait you using a keyboard... pretty buttons? you really must not care about quality

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

pick something better next time, "lets cure cancer", "lets create time travel" "lets have world peace".....see lots of more worthy causes than "let me downgrade a wii u"
I see your point... but why tell lies and not the truth of what I want to achive with a team of coders

gamer765

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ran it through Google Translate for you
I need coders with the know-how and proper tools to create a POC for me so I can repackage it with some pretty graphics and slap my name and logo on it and release it to the public

Reactions: Mazamin

#3dBRAT

OP
Trophies
Website
www.whydoyoucare
XP
Country
United States
Ran it through Google Translate for you
It's called making a GUI something steve jobs unlike you understood it's not pretty buttons its for people who want a good product

has to be trolling
....."no"
...."explain why?"

I meant for future updates/patches

gamer765

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

#3dBRAT

OP
Trophies
Website
www.whydoyoucare
XP
Country
United States
Apparently he has done more than what you will do in your entire life, just sayin
wow you know my future answer me this how old will I be in two years? or better yet tell me something everyone else does not know about me
Gbatemp is the most rudest site I EVER SEEN!!!!!
IKR all I needed was help and instead I got more pain to add on to my depression

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.