OP
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
Edit: now offering $50

Wanting to post my 3.18 Vita to somebody to install TN-V and TN-X as well as some PS1 games for me. I have had enough of this *&^%$! machine and if I try any more it's going to end up getting thrown at my cat. That won't be fun for either the cat or the Vita.

Happy to pay $30 or have some various 3DS games/accessories for swap if that is preferred. Console has Fieldrunners and Sports Superbikes 2 on it already, but if any other games are required, might be out of luck since I can't connect it to my computer without it asking for an update (QCMA) or the Vita being not being able to connect (Open CMA) so can't use the trick to get games off my PS3.

Please let me know if you're available.

(Or alternatively, if you have a spare 3.18 Vita with TN-X and TN-V on it already, you could swap it for an old 3DS with a9lh, I have a few colours - then I'll just sell this one)

Last edited by Quantumcat,

Deleted member 370671

Ball of Kawaiiness
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, North
I can't really help you here, but to connect your Vita to your computer without it asking to update, enable offline mode in QCMA, enable flight mode on your Vita, reboot it and then connect it to your PC :)

_112

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Disconnect your ps vita from the internet and disconnect your PC from the internet reboot the vita and connect it.

_112

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Just turn your modem of, unplug the Ethernet from your pc or disconnect wifi and do it again

Last edited by _112,

_112

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Sorry didn't see it

make your QCMA settings like this

kizqSdM.png

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe try rebuilding data base (Access recovery menu by holding R and power on boot until it appears) or Restore settings under settings > format. (NOT SYSTEM) It should maybe clear any stored settings (NOT SAVE DATA) in the vita and remove psn account from system. then maybe it will work. :unsure:

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
OP
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
Maybe try rebuilding data base (Access recovery menu by holding R and power on boot until it appears) or Restore settings under settings > format. (NOT SYSTEM) It should maybe clear any stored settings (NOT SAVE DATA) in the vita and remove psn account from system. then maybe it will work. :unsure:
Do I want to remove my PSN account? Wouldn't I lose my games and have to go through a lot of heartache to get them back on again with my PS3?

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do I want to remove my PSN account? Wouldn't I lose my games and have to go through a lot of heartache to get them back on again with my PS3?
No, Restore settings does not Delete your memory cards data, All save, games music pics videos are saved. It simply removed the settings the system has currently stored. I repeat it does not DELETE SAVE DATA FROM MEORY CARD.

After you do RESTORE SETTINGS. It should act as if you just bought the system. Simply follow the guide to set it up. Then connect your PSN account under settings and press "Activate device" Your games should not be effected. I did that yesterday. Just remember to click restore settings not restore system. TWO DIFFERENT FEATURES.

Try rebuilding data base first with the recovery menu. :)

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
OP
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
No, Restore settings does not Delete your memory cards data, All save, games music pics videos are saved. It simply removed the settings the system has currently stored. I repeat it does not DELETE SAVE DATA FROM MEORY CARD.

After you do RESTORE SETTINGS. It should act as if you just bought the system. Simply follow the guide to set it up. Then connect your PSN account under settings and press "Activate device" Your games should not be effected. I did that yesterday. Just remember to click restore settings not restore system. TWO DIFFERENT FEATURES.

Try rebuilding data base first with the recovery menu. :)
Is there a way to find out what my account email is first before I do that?

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
OP
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
Restored settings from Settings->Format
Put on airplane mode, restarted Vita
Put QCMA settings back to Manual, 3.10
No good. Will try the recovery mode one now.
Edit: Recovery mode seems to be PS button + Right shoulder button + power but it won't boot into recovery mode even if I hold them for like a minute. Also, I can't sign into my PSN account anymore, it asks me to update.

Last edited by Quantumcat,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyBmc3-J5AM