Gaming want to restore my windows 7

fst312

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
right now i'm telling myself i want to get rid of my windows 7 ultimate.reason its not not a real copy.i removed wat before when i bought a serial number months ago from ebay for like $18 just to find out like 6 months later its not genuine anymore.so i reinstalled wat.the thing is i don't want to update my win 7 just to find out i have a non genuine copy again.
what i want to know is if its possible to go back to windows 7 home premium without restoring factory setting.i don't need windows ultimate,besides the reason i liked it was because i like seeing the word ultimate when starting up my computer.

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It looks like all you need to do is install Windows Loader 1.9.7.

QUOTE said:
Do you have the WAT update installed, KB971033? If yes you may have got flagged as non-genuine. In order to become genuine again just do the following.

exorcist

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Windows Loader 1.9.7 is one way but if the computer has a slic2.1 bios you could just install a new oem ultimate key and cert.

If Windows 7 Home Premium was factory installed chances are it has slic2.1 to check for slic2.1 run "slic dump toolkit 3.2" (google it)
smile.gif

fst312

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
just got the windows loader 1.9.7 from what i read online this is better than wat and safer.i can update my windows 7 ultimat now since this works with service pack 1.
now all i have to do now is run this thing.

thanks for the replies

edit
i'm going to keep myself as windows 7 ultimate

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
as for the key not working

im pretty sure it used to be a MSDN key that people were mass selling, microsoft then bans these keys after finding out about it

Hatchetball

RepititionRedundancyRepitition
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Chew-WGA 0.9 works just fine. No need to downgrade and go through all the trouble.
Just crack it and enjoy your computer
laugh.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr