Homebrew Want to put homebrew launcher on 3DS (11.4.0-37 U).

P_H_I

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not able to preform Ninjahax or Ironhax

Could anyone please tell me which hack I should use, as I am farting around from 1 app to another to no avail.

Honestly, spent hours on Soundhax and Browserhax to find out I was doing *blank* wrong

Thanks in advance

Lumince

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Those are both patched. You could either use the swapnote one (doodlebomb) or ninjhax with the new payload. But other than that I dont know really.

P_H_I

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Those are both patched. You could either use the swapnote one (doodlebomb) or ninjhax with the new payload. But other than that I dont know really.
Confused?

So... um... I'm going to do the following correct me if I am wrong anyone watching I notice you guys

Download starter, extract it in sd root

Download otherapp (latest version), place it in sd root, rename it

Download the sound file, put in sd root

Open 3DS sound, play the sound file

Sit back watch the fireworks

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The doodlebomb unless they already got v1.1.1 and the hax itself loaded with a primary entry point would be patched now with v1.1.2. There are a few primary entry points but need to pay something to get ahold of. aswell as most HB is broken to some degree without a new proper payload needed to update everything for 11.4

Lumince

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The doodlebomb unless they already got v1.1.1 and the hax itself loaded with a primary entry point would be patched now with v1.1.2. There are a few primary entry points but need to pay something to get ahold of. aswell as most HB is broken to some degree without a new proper payload needed to update everything for 11.4
Oh wow! Doodlebomb has been patched already? That was quick! Looks like ninjhax is the only option then :/

P_H_I

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
PS, I own Ocarina 3d, Pokemon ORAS, and I can get Steel Diver (as well as access to Browser and sound)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Oh wow! Doodlebomb has been patched already? That was quick! Looks like ninjhax is the only option then :/
So I need Cube Ninja?

I hope I'm wrong (honestly this is like 100X harder than modding the Wii/ U

EDIT: Sticker Star too

Last edited by P_H_I,

Lumince

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
PS, I own Ocarina 3d, Pokemon ORAS, and I can get Steel Diver (as well as access to Browser and sound)

So I need Cube Ninja?

Well this is userland. There is no cfw for 11.4 nor any downgrade methods..

P_H_I

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
054118f8630131518d2491dd486f5dd9.jpg
When you have to explain homebrew to mere mortals
Well this is userland. There is no cfw for 11.4 nor any downgrade methods..
So... nothing yet?

Drakia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well, yeah, last WiiU update was January 2016, last 3DS update was April 2017. Of course the older firmware will have easier modding capabilities.

Protip: If you want to use homebrew, stop updating your firmware.

pixelmasher

Gaming Gamer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Confused?

So... um... I'm going to do the following correct me if I am wrong anyone watching I notice you guys

Download starter, extract it in sd root

Download otherapp (latest version), place it in sd root, rename it

Download the sound file, put in sd root

Open 3DS sound, play the sound file

Sit back watch the fireworks
Pick one of the hax not patched yet. Get all the files and set it up. https://gbatemp.net/threads/update-11-4-and-homebrew.467261/ It's a bit outdated, but you can figure out what hax are out there.
Make a folder called hblauncherloader on the root of your microSD card.
Put the otherapp.bin in there and name it NEW-11-4-0-37-USA.bin.

P_H_I

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Going to bump this thread instead of creating a new one.

@pixelmasher it's too outdated for me, especially since they think doodlebomb still works.

Any news? Or will I continue to wait?

Again, I own Ocarina of Time, Sticker Star, Pokemon ORAS, Steel Diver, 3DS sound, and 3DS browser

pixelmasher

Gaming Gamer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

@pixelmasher it's too outdated for me, especially since they think doodlebomb still works.

Again, I own Ocarina of Time, Sticker Star, Pokemon ORAS, Steel Diver, 3DS sound, and 3DS browser
Well, the HB payload was fixed. Get the new one from smea's site. Everything you have is secondary or patched. Not sure if Steel Diver still works, but I doubt it. Unless you have a friend with a hacked 3DS or powersave, you'll need Cubic Ninja or maybe Freakyforms Deluxe. Those two are primary hax. I know Cubic Ninja works on 11.4, but I'm not sure about Freakyforms Deluxe. I don't have an unhacked 3DS to test it on. I should probably setup Corbenik.

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well, the HB payload was fixed. Get the new one from smea's site. Everything you have is secondary or patched. Not sure if Steel Diver still works, but I doubt it. Unless you have a friend with a hacked 3DS or powersave, you'll need Cubic Ninja or maybe Freakyforms Deluxe. Those two are primary hax. I know Cubic Ninja works on 11.4, but I'm not sure about Freakyforms Deluxe. I don't have an unhacked 3DS to test it on. I should probably setup Corbenik.
With this I can offer that freakyforms deluxe does work as I used that as a primary to set up my own doodlebomb before the patched update was released.

Reactions: pixelmasher

Christodoulou83

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

I got my hands on ninjahax and it worked.... only bad thing is we have to wait before we can play downloaded 3ds games as that part doesn't work

SanchisMAD

Trophies
XP
Country

So I need Cube Ninja?

EDIT: Sticker Star too

If you are as lost as i am with Homebrew, the easiest way to do it is buying a "Magic Cartridge" and download Cubic Ninja... Ninjhax is the best entrypoint (Since is the one developed by Smea)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLN9qrJ8ESs