Want to make a pokemon rom mod Gundamon gundam pokemon smash up

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic Chat' started by th3joker, Dec 29, 2016.

1. th3joker
    OP

th3joker GBAtemp Regular

Dec 30, 2015
    United States
    i was looking at my gundam models next to some pokemon figurines and though wow what if they blended together imagine a gen 1 pokemon game were u capture and battle gundams instead of pokemon critters. i was thing having the cuitsy wootsy sd gundams as the pre evolutions to regular gundams. shange the story plot to more of a gundam story but with the pokemon standards like gyms, pokecenters, elite 4 ect maybe make each gym like a seperate gundam arc story or movie.

or

make a list of the og 151 pokemon just change the charter models to gundamzied pokemon like a blastoise with armor that looks like freedom gundam. just random thoughts. imagine if it was really done right and the idea was taken to nintendo and bandai and the officially collaborated. crazy idea iknowrite?

ok... go... tell me whny this idea is lame and stupid

2. Veho

Veho The man who cried "Ni".

Former Staff
    Apr 4, 2006
    Croatia
    Zagreb
    Now I'm imagining this, but the Gundams must be their actual size.

But they must still be able to hide in tall grass.

Warning: Spoilers inside!

th3joker likes this.
  3. th3joker
    OP

th3joker GBAtemp Regular

Dec 30, 2015
    United States
    damn u make a valid point. fuckit scrap the whole idea.... lol j/k i think we can use our imagination. but im wondering just how hard would this be if we had a good team of coders whove done pokemon rom mods before. 1 team of a few diehard pokemon game fans and gundam fans to script the story a few on editing sprites and text. ect. hell just for shits we could have the comunity write the story. something like start out as amruo ray and your starter is the rx-78-2 or sd version. or a charmander bulbsar or squirtle that has rx-78 like armor on it. then the

4. Heran Bago

Heran Bago Where do puyo come from?

Nov 6, 2005
    United States
    Foggy California
    This wouldn't be hard at all with available tools. Look at Dragon Ball Team training.

You would need sprite artists willing to sprite a shitload of Gundams. There is still a lot more work to do but it's pretty downhill from there.

5. th3joker
    OP

th3joker GBAtemp Regular

Dec 30, 2015
    United States
    we only have about 6'370+ gundam mobil suits to choose from to make a 151 roster :/

wall o gundamz

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

the spoiler was over the 100000 charter limit here is the rest

more wall o gundamz