Gaming Want to install CFW,but where to get the battery?

otto888

I break things for a living.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've read the sticky at the top telling HOW to do it,but the real quesion it WHERE should I but a TOOL/Pandora battery? I'v "bought" one from codejunkies,but they are too lazy to ship. If I have to cancel that order,where else can I get a TOOL/Pandora battery(Please don't recomend consoleshop.com or modchip.com,ugh..scamers)

Friction Baby

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
You could try DX they sell them really cheap and with a mem card if you want I ordered 2 with a 4GB and 2 with 2GB mem cards. The 4GB combo is 33.80 and the 2GB combo is 22.70 or the battery alone is 10.50. They also have a sweet deal on 8GB duo pro's for 49.80.

otto888

I break things for a living.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yea,but might as well get a deal on a stick too. I want one for games,one for movies.

Jay Boy

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I suggest you invest some money on a genuine stick. Fakes are notorious for not having all advertised space allocatable, slow read speeds (which will be a problem for some/most homebrew and games), not to mention failing out of nowhere. You can find a 4gb sandisk card which has superior read/write speeds of the conventional sony stick at newegg for $43

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx...N82E16820171130

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Lulz @Veho