Hacking Want to expand my SDCard !!!!!

Zero-Point

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
I'm new to this and i was wondering how to transfer my sdcard files to another one ? I yestarday followed Plailect guide to instal cfw on my 3ds but the problem was that i started working on a 4gb sdcard and now i want to transfer everything to my 32gb sdcard. Is there is a way or a guide to follow ? Thank you very much in advance. :D :D

W4T4R1

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
If you followed completely Plailect's guide from start to end you should have only the SysNAND. If is this your case, just copy everything from the old SD and paste onto the new SD. Done, without problems

Reactions: Zero-Point

Zero-Point

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
If you followed completely Plailect's guide from start to end you should have only the SysNAND. If is this your case, just copy everything from the old SD and paste onto the new SD. Done, without problems
I've done that but with no use i've also made an image of my sdcard and restored it with no use also my nintendo 3ds folder cant be copied to my sdcard :(

Zero-Point

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
Thank you very much guys looks like it was somehow corrupted after deleting the partition and creating it again everything worked. Thanks again for all your help and support :D :D

Reactions: W4T4R1

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: I'm finally gonna get this NAS racked and powered on tonight, install truenas core, and burn the...