Want to delete a game, can't find it.

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by Aditzu, Dec 30, 2016.

1. Aditzu
    OP

Aditzu Member

Newcomer
    Jan 20, 2016
    Romania
    Hi guys!I have a little problem here.
    Recently I deleted my cacheD.dat with FBI to refresh my icon cache.Everything went smoothly until I noticed a black square appeared instead of my Pokemon Moon game which was installed on the sd card.I decided to reboot the console and the game dissappeared completly!
    What I want to do now is delete it and install it again but I can't seem to find it in system settings or fbi which I find weird because there is still occupied space on the sd.I tried searching for it manually on the sd card, but I still can't seem to find it.
    Any help would be appreciated!Thanks!
    P.S: N3ds eur 11.2, running a9lh + luma latest version.

2. erman1337

erman1337 GBAtemp Maniac

Sep 27, 2015
    Belgium
    Brussels
    Hmm try checking "Pending Ttitles" on FBI

3. Aditzu
    OP

Aditzu Member

Newcomer
    Jan 20, 2016
    Romania
    Seems like is not there either :/

4. Izzky

Izzky Member

Newcomer
    Sep 18, 2016
    France
    I had something like that, try reinstalling from the eshop or FBI (without deleting it).

5. Aditzu
    OP

Aditzu Member

Newcomer
    Jan 20, 2016
    Romania
    It says I need to have additional space for it.So, I guess that means is not installing over it?

6. SomeGamer

SomeGamer GBAtemp Guru

Dec 19, 2014
    Hungary
    Try to make space temporarily. If you're installing the same CIA, it has the same titleID so it'll overwrite the old installation.

7. Aditzu
    OP

Aditzu Member

Newcomer
    Jan 20, 2016
    Romania
    Will do.
    I'll report back if it works.

8. Aditzu
    OP

Aditzu Member

Newcomer
    Jan 20, 2016
    Romania
    UPDATE: Seems like it downloaded successfully, but there are still 3 GB left from the previous installation.I noticed this because I don't have the space to reinstall the game I deleted to install Moon a second time.

9. SomeGamer

SomeGamer GBAtemp Guru

Dec 19, 2014
    Hungary
    You always need double the space of the game you're trying to install (CIA file (installer) + installed content, you can delete the CIA after the installation) unless you use SocketPunch (not recommended, slow and unstable).