Hacking Want to buy a New 3DS XL Blue/Red/Black

D

Deleted-355425

OK thanks I might just take the gamble and get one from there. First port of call I'm going to raid my local Argos store and then onto Grainger Games & Smyths Toy Store see what there knocking out but if not it might have to be that and of course if ebay has no luck either.

Edit: also can anyone tell me please does the N3DSXL work with a 32GB Micro sd card and gateway launcher, cia files etc..? I think I read somewhere along while back its an issue with 16GB's and higher with GW, I presume the new 3ds's don't use regular sd cards anymore like the old ones and everything is relied on the Micro sd card now in the back of the unit?

I have a 32gb card in my new 3ds xl and one in my gateway, works perfectly.

Reactions: Reecey

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I have a 32gb card in my new 3ds xl and one in my gateway, works perfectly.

Thanks,

I have found a New Nintendo 3DSXL Zelda Version m8 on ebay for £199 all in, are these all on the correct firmwares 9.0x cause weren't these packages supposed to be special on release date?I would have that instead.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NEW-SEALE...ED-WITH-ZELDA-MAJORAS-MASKS-3D-/151660055647?

I have found one hes relisting it and the serial number is:- QEH 101 918 235 is that OK?

D

Deleted-355425

Not all MM are 9.2 or below, I'm not sure about the serial number but I think there is a thread on it.

Reecey

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Not all MM are 9.2 or below, I'm not sure about the serial number but I think there is a thread on it.

Yeah that's what I thought, not all zelda bundles are on 9.2x or below but I think QEH1019 is OK, the selling thread does not tell me. He says its from the first release in the UK so surely it must be on 9.0x or 9.2x? also my problem is he doesn't want to open the box to plug it in to find out which I can understand, I'm sure hes not trying to hide the firmware version from me he probably just wants to keep it brand new with the seal not touched.

From the thread of 9.0x FW, copy and pasted so I think its OK at first:-
QEH1021 (MM LE) - Confirmed
QEH 101 918 235 Is his, I presume.
QEH1018 (MM LE) - Confirmed

But then again, a second glance at the list from the 9.4x FW versions it says, copy and pasted:-
QEH1025 (Black)
QEH 101 918 235 Is his also maybe????
QEH1015 (Black) - SEE MULTIPLE VERSIONS SECTION!

https://gbatemp.net/threads/n3ds-xl-firmware-by-version-number.381479/
So which one to go with!!! Damn I'm all confused.com now, I really don't know at all! :wacko:

Edit: I just rang Ninti mech and asked them, they said yes we can tell you, I thought bloody fantastic m8, yes he said its on 9.x, he said!!! Yes I sodding knew that but is it on 9.0x, 9.2x, 9.4x etc.. sorry he said we would not know that! I was like :wtf: what planet are you on m8ty!

Fenty

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi i bought this recently and am willing to sell via ebay or or paypal. I am ohhhbetty lol. I won this at a good price because the auction ended at 12.30 at night and by my feedback you will see im a bit of a trader in handheld consoles. the firmware is still is advertised and console is in perfect condition. Can also give you as many 8gb sd cards class 10 if needed. Can post next day royal mail special delivery if required, im looking to make profit on this but havent got round to settign up the gateway as its new to me, I actualy came here for a tutorial so make me an offer :)

Reecey

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi i bought this recently and am willing to sell via ebay or or paypal. I am ohhhbetty lol. I won this at a good price because the auction ended at 12.30 at night and by my feedback you will see im a bit of a trader in handheld consoles. the firmware is still is advertised and console is in perfect condition. Can also give you as many 8gb sd cards class 10 if needed. Can post next day royal mail special delivery if required, im looking to make profit on this but havent got round to settign up the gateway as its new to me, I actualy came here for a tutorial so make me an offer :)

Which one did you buy? Sorry I'm not quite understanding you? Have you got any imgs or something to show me what you mean.

Fenty

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ah I see, whats the difference compared to mine?

ahh i see, just in new condition? this is like new lol :)

Reecey

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ah I see, whats the difference compared to mine?

ahh i see, just in new condition? this is like new lol :)

No sorry, what it is the New Nintendo 3dsxl is different now from the regular 3dsxl, new dedicated games, better hardware and software etc.., thanks thought for your interest :)

Edit: I already have a silver xl and a normal 3ds aqua on 4.3.0 :)

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Hi,

You might be able to help me I want to purchase a New Nintendo 3DS XL next Wednesday and I'm struggling to find one on the correct Firmware in the local shops. Is anyone here selling units on ebay.co.uk at all?. It needs to be either ebay.co.uk or an online shop that takes debit card, wont use paypal anymore. It needs to be a UK model and on 9.2x and below for Gateway cards to work. I'm sure someone on here is selling models on ebay. Would appreciate if anyone can get in touch with me and help. Please PM my inbox if you don't want to comment on the thread.

Thanks.

Edit: I have been in contact with 365games.co.uk but they can not be sure now all there models have been recently sent on the 17th April 2015 so the models they have now will be new Firmware so it really would be just luck on that order which I'm not prepared to take!. Does anyone know what Argos are selling?

If you don't want to use PayPal you can't use eBay either. eBay sellers take PayPal exclusively and any other form of payment is against eBay's rules.

Reecey

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
If you don't want to use PayPal you can't use eBay either. eBay sellers take PayPal exclusively and any other form of payment is against eBay's rules.

Yeah thanks, I realised that, I quickly sorted that problem out now. I don't mind using it now and again for genuine purchases like this, I have got a PP account, just don't like using PP much.

Reecey

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Can anyone tell me please, who's in the know, are all these pre-installed Pal MM N3DS's on the right firmware for gateway?. I see a few on ebay and I was thinking grabbing one of these packages to be sure even though they area little bit more expensive.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Can anyone tell me please, who's in the know, are all these pre-installed Pal MM N3DS's on the right firmware for gateway?. I see a few on ebay and I was thinking grabbing one of these packages to be sure even though they area little bit more expensive.
all the ones on ebay (well 90% of them) will be the march restocked ones and come with 9.4, the original batch came with 9.0 ;)

i got mine in the first batch and it was 9.0 and a friend got his for the march restock and it was 9.4, and afterthe second batch went out they all suddenly appeared on ebay again, so unless you check with the seller its almost certainly going to be a 9.4

Reecey

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
all the ones on ebay (well 90% of them) will be the march restocked ones and come with 9.4, the original batch came with 9.0 ;)

i got mine in the first batch and it was 9.0 and a friend got his for the march restock and it was 9.4, and afterthe second batch went out they all suddenly appeared on ebay again, so unless you check with the seller its almost certainly going to be a 9.4

I have found one and he says he bought it in January a german model but I'm still not sure tbh also he covers the serial number up in the photos which is a put off cause why would he do that unless to hide it?. I'm really finding it hard to find one now! Do you know anywhere in the uk that might sell one? argos etc.. anywhere?

Edit: this is the one: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NEW-Ninte...390?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item19feeb048e

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZbUuSmFgMo