Hardware want to buy a GBA flash card

Retro_Killa

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so i know you can buy these cards & uplaod rom files via usb to your GBA so can someone help me pick the right one for me please... this is what i would like to do on my GBA

play rom files .gba with real time & also save the games , view video clips maybe .avi , mpeg or even .gba & snes , sega , game boy color , nes & such ... also i would like to beable to have about 10-50 games on the card & still beable to save all the games & etc...

also where can i buy the flash cards at ? and i would liek to stay under $80.00 usa cash thx
gbasp.gif

DanTheManMS

aka Ricochet Otter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A NOR-based cart probably wouldn't be a good idea then, as it has a low capacity. Don't get an M3 Lite Perfect as it won't fit into your GBA without a special shell. You could get an M3 Perfect MiniSD, as that will sit flush in your GBA, or an M3 Perfect SD or CF. Just don't get an M3 Pro, as that has very limited GBA capability. A non-Rumble Supercard product is also an option, but you will have slowdowns with some GBA games if you choose this.

You can use the video converter software that comes with the M3 to view videos, or you could convert using the Meteo software.

SNES is not going to run many games all that well. The best emulators are Snezziboy and SNES Advance, both of which run games at less than full speed and without sound. PM me if you need help with these, as I'm very well experienced with both.

Sega Master System can be handled by either SMS Advance or Dr. SMS. Genesis emulation is not possible on the GBA.

GB/GBC emulation can be handled by Goomba and Goomba Color. NES is done with PocketNES.

Retro_Killa

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so i was thinking about buying this one EZ-Flash III maybe 1gig dunno but i might just buy a DS-lite
wink.gif
dunno ideas and info plz why should i buy a DS-lite & how long will the DS be around for ?

dexmix

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
get an EZ3 or an EZ4. they have the best compatibility for GBA hands down.

i love seeing all the threads for m3 and g6 saying X game doesn't work.
even after i advised people to get an EZ3.

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
get an EZ3 or an EZ4. they have the best compatibility for GBA hands down.

i love seeing all the threads for m3 and g6 saying X game doesn't work.
even after i advised people to get an EZ3.

Yeah, but where can you find them anymore? The only EZ product I ever see that retailers still carry is the 3 in 1.

fruitpunch

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have a gameboy micro and i wanna do the same stuff as the topic creator did. Ive been thinkin about gettin the supercard mini sd or what somebody said here the EZ3

Maikel Steneker

M3 Fanboy
Trophies
Website
ndss.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
Don't get an M3 Lite Perfect as it won't fit into your GBA without a special shell.
So? Who cares? When you buy a M3 Lite you get that special shell with it! I have a Phat DS with a M3 Lite and it is no problem at all. I also use it in my Gameboy Player and GBA. It also fits in my friends GBASP.

I would go for the M3 Lite. I don't know why everyone thinks the EZ3 is so good... It doesn't even have a clock in it, has it?

Maikel Steneker

M3 Fanboy
Trophies
Website
ndss.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands

fruitpunch

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended