Want to buy a card but confused

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by Deecep, Apr 22, 2010.

Apr 22, 2010

Want to buy a card but confused by Deecep at 11:37 AM (1,102 Views / 0 Likes) 7 replies

1. Deecep
    OP

Newcomer Deecep Member

United States
    Ok i bought some shitty clone cause im cheep and now it doesnt work but my mates does and so the world keeps spinning but what card should i buy there is so many iv looked mostly at r4 but aparently they dont make them anymore and then acekard2 but there a fair bit more exspensive is it worth me getting top of the range idk help me out oh and im in australia melbourne is there anywere i can get one in aus of a site or something idk fill me in i know you can lol [​IMG]

2. Maplemage

Member Maplemage ಠ_ಠ

Antarctica
    Get an Ez flash V(i) its pretty good, it gets updated frequently and its fast on loading games and creating saves the skins are good and you can change the skins easily heres a guide that FAST6191 created about the Ez flash V plus (Ez flash V plus is the same as Ez flash V and Ez flash Vi. http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=95238

3. Rydian

Member Rydian Resident Furvert™

Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
    United States
    The GBATemp poll named the acekard as the top card.
    http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=210614&hl=
    Out of almost 3000 votes for 9+ cards, it got 42% of the votes, over double what anything else got.

Seeing as it's the cheapest card that has official support and doesn't suck, it's what you should get.

Get an acekard 2i.

4. Deecep
    OP

Newcomer Deecep Member

United States
    Should i get just an acekard2 if i have a DSphat

5. hunnymonster

Member hunnymonster GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    Get a 2i - for the marginal difference in price you'll be ready for the day you get a DSi too and no risk of getting a borked 2.1 from the dodgy batch.

6. Deecep
    OP

Newcomer Deecep Member

United States
    Ok thanks

7. Deecep
    OP

Newcomer Deecep Member

United States
    One more question though from were if i buy another Clone and spend 10+ hours on this fourm and othe
    r sites trying to get it to work again i will fly to were they make these things and go nuts

8. hunnymonster

Member hunnymonster GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    Buy the Acekard 2i from ShopTemp - it won't be a clone and only $11.50. Job done.