Hacking Want to buy a card but confused

Deecep

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok i bought some shitty clone cause im cheep and now it doesnt work but my mates does and so the world keeps spinning but what card should i buy there is so many iv looked mostly at r4 but aparently they dont make them anymore and then acekard2 but there a fair bit more exspensive is it worth me getting top of the range idk help me out oh and im in australia melbourne is there anywere i can get one in aus of a site or something idk fill me in i know you can lol
tongue.gif

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
The GBATemp poll named the acekard as the top card.
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=210614&hl=
Out of almost 3000 votes for 9+ cards, it got 42% of the votes, over double what anything else got.

Seeing as it's the cheapest card that has official support and doesn't suck, it's what you should get.

Get an acekard 2i.

hunnymonster

Trophies
XP
Country
Get a 2i - for the marginal difference in price you'll be ready for the day you get a DSi too and no risk of getting a borked 2.1 from the dodgy batch.

Deecep

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
One more question though from were if i buy another Clone and spend 10+ hours on this fourm and othe
r sites trying to get it to work again i will fly to were they make these things and go nuts

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night