Want demo's from other regions or any other free stuff? Come here&

This guide will help you getting free content from other regions on your own console.

1st of all, let's set up what you need:

• A Playstation Vita
  • A computer with Internet connection
  • about one half our of your time
  • *optional* a back-up of you Memory card on your computer

Right, after you've got all you need let's start!(I recommend first reading the Q&A section first.)

Actual guide

Step 1. Go this website: Create here a new account for Sony Entertainment Network for the region you want

SEN1-1.png

Step 2. go to your account and set it up for Playstation Network

Sen2-1.png

Step 3. Start up your PS Vita like you always do.

Step 4. Select the option bubble.

Step 5. Scroll down!

Step 6. Select format.

Step 7. Select Restore the PS Vita System

Step 8. Select restore.

Step 9. When it is asking for deactivating your current SEN account say yes!

Step 10. DO NOT FORMAT YOUR MEMORY CARD!

Step 11. Your Vita Should restart by now.

Step 12. Fellow everything and log in with your new account

Step 13. Watch the stupid and long introduction video! I've seen it for 6 times by now. *Plays on his 3DS*

Step 14. Go to the PSN store and download the FREE stuff only, paid stuff will not work on your Vita once you get back.(See Q&A if you have more questions on this subject.)

Want to stay in your new region because of exclusive content? Then your done I guess. Do you want your old account back on your PSV bacause you have many friends etc. come and fellow me!

Step 15. Re-fellow step 4 till step 8.

Step 16. DO NOT DEACTIVATE your SEN account this time.(I didn't because I don't want to have any risks)

Step 17. Everything goes on, again don't format your memory card

step 18. *restarting* Yay we may select time etc. again!

Step 19. Log in with your real SEN account.(The one you used before fellowing this guide)

Step 20. Throws a stone trough the window UUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGG THIS INTRO SHIT AGAIN!

Step 21. Re-activate your old SEN account trough options.

Step 22. Done! Repeat this as many times as you like with as many regions as you want!

Fantastic work mate!

Question and Answer section

Is there any chance that my Vita is in danger?(Aka could this brick my Vita?)

No dangers are known.

You said I can't download any paid stuff from the region I want my demo's etc. from, why?

Okay there are a few answers here:

Your are completely switching from region, example you hate Europe and you want Japan as main region, you will not use your Europe account again since you don't have paid for anything. Then you can buy all you want since you will stay on the other region.

Your are switching for one download because Japan has a super duper awesome demo while America does not have this demo. After downloading the demo you switch back to your American account. I don't know the exact reason, but content you've bought with Yens won't work when you switch back to your US account.

Could Sony ban me from PSN?

They won't as far as I know.

Future plans for this guide:

1. Add pictures of the process.
2. Add more A&Q if needed+ any additional info.

Reactions: 2 people

SungIlYoon

Trophies
XP
Nice tutorial, but i have some questions:

1. On my vita, i have Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3, the full game downloaded. If i do it and format the system, download all i want on other region account then back to my us account, my paid games, saves, applications and demos will be back and normaly working including demos from other account ?

2. I bought Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3, if i delete this game from my Memory Stick, i will need to buy it again on Play Station Network or just re-download it without any cost ?

Sorry about my bad english, isn't my native language.
Waiting for answer, so much excited for Ragnarok Odyssey !

Langin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands

1. On my vita, i have Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3, the full game downloaded. If i do it and format the system, download all i want on other region account then back to my us account, my paid games, saves, applications and demos will be back and normaly working including demos from other account ?

2. I bought Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3, if i delete this game from my Memory Stick, i will need to buy it again on Play Station Network or just re-download it without any cost ?

English isn't my native as well.

1. As long as you NEVER format your memory card and log in on your OLD PSN account when your done downloading JPN demo's you should be fine.(I downloaded like 5 PSP games in the European PSN, switched forth and back from JPN PSN to download a few demo's)

2. Sure, you can redownload anytime you like.

Sorry for my late reply.

-.- my memory card corrupted my photos are gone will add em soon ^^

Should I add spoilers to the pictures?

SungIlYoon

Trophies
XP
1. As long as you NEVER format your memory card and log in on your OLD PSN account when your done downloading JPN demo's you should be fine.(I downloaded like 5 PSP games in the European PSN, switched forth and back from JPN PSN to download a few demo's)

Thank you for reply ! So i'll do it now =D

But... i really want a new DjMax that are coming to vita, if i buy it on kor store... format the vita just to play it is an option ?
Ex: i want to play MvsC, format it. I want to ply DjMax, format it again...

About the spoilers, in my opnion, with spoilers, the guide is better organized.

Langin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands

Thank you for reply ! So i'll do it now =D

But... i really want a new DjMax that are coming to vita, if i buy it on kor store... format the vita just to play it is an option ?
Ex: i want to play MvsC, format it. I want to ply DjMax, format it again...

About the spoilers, in my opnion, with spoilers, the guide is better organized.

If that djmax game is payed, then you will need to format your vita again and log in to your korean account to play it.
If you want to play umvsc3 then you need to switch to your current account. Pretty irritating proces tbh. ^^

D

Deleted User

I accidently formatted my memory card...
but all's well because I only lost $14.99 for Escape Plan and
my save for Uncharted and Deviants. ._.

SungIlYoon

Trophies
XP
Once again, thank you Dark Langin, all works perfectly !
About Djmax, isn't that annoying, that process are simple and fast, but what i really don't like is the impossibility to play paid stuff on my main account, all about trophys. I know it are possible to reset trophy limit for used games, so i am wondering if it work for download stuff...

I accidently formatted my memory card...
but all's well because I only lost $14.99 for Escape Plan and
my save for Uncharted and Deviants. ._.

if you made a Ms backup, restoring it, don't you recover all of your save data ?
abou Ecape Plan, can't you download again on psn, not buying it again ?

Reactions: 1 person

Just Another Gamer

星空のメモリア-Wish upon a shooting star- Fanboy
Trophies
XP
Country
The process is kinda annoying cause everything you do that you have to go through that unskipable intro video which seriously got annoying the more you do that. I just stuck with the Japanese PSN since I don't want to watch the intro again and again.

Reactions: 1 person
D

Deleted User

No, though I can't tell you how to right now, if you Google it you will be able to find how to do it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Ohkay