Hacking Want Cubic Ninja for free? Be awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I posted earlier in the thread, but in case it's not obvious, don't put me into the draw thanks :) Wrong region, plus was lucky enough to buy the game at the very start of the price rise.

flabulousfreddy

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd like a copy so I can offer the homebrew install for free, much like I do for the Free McBoot service, the Wii bannerbomb, and the PS3 CFW. The only thing I charge is shipping to and from and maybe a little more if they want a hard drive mod(PS2, PS3, and 360).

Something tells me people will start charging for services when I'm sure that smealum wanted it free. I take care of my grandfather who's 92 as we don't want to put him in a home and I'm living on disability, so it gives me something to do with my free time and be productive. I wish I could find legitimate work around here, but no one wants to hire someone who's disabled. I've literally had managers tell me that they can get a fully abled person for the same price as a disabled person. Sickening I know, but that's what country we live in. Someone wants to get off of disability but they cannot, yet someone wants to get on welfare and not have to work and they get it. I hate being on disability, especially when I can work an office job or cashier. All I would need is a chair to sit on because I cannot stand or move around too long on my "off days". But, that would be too much to ask.

So, I do installs, video transfers, and hardware repair to try and supplement my income(a lot of my work is said hacks, so I don't make any money off of them) and to keep me working.

Even if the game isn't sent to me, if anyone wants to take me up on any of these services, give me a PM. As long as I get one mod out of this post, I'm happy.

piratesephiroth

I wish I could read
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I'd like a copy so I can offer the homebrew install for free, much like I do for the Free McBoot service, the Wii bannerbomb, and the PS3 CFW. The only thing I charge is shipping to and from and maybe a little more if they want a hard drive mod(PS2, PS3, and 360).

Something tells me people will start charging for services when I'm sure that smealum wanted it free. I take care of my grandfather who's 92 as we don't want to put him in a home and I'm living on disability, so it gives me something to do with my free time and be productive. I wish I could find legitimate work around here, but no one wants to hire someone who's disabled. I've literally had managers tell me that they can get a fully abled person for the same price as a disabled person. Sickening I know, but that's what country we live in. Someone wants to get off of disability but they cannot, yet someone wants to get on welfare and not have to work and they get it. I hate being on disability, especially when I can work an office job or cashier. All I would need is a chair to sit on because I cannot stand or move around too long on my "off days". But, that would be too much to ask.

So, I do installs, video transfers, and hardware repair to try and supplement my income(a lot of my work is said hacks, so I don't make any money off of them) and to keep me working.

Even if the game isn't sent to me, if anyone wants to take me up on any of these services, give me a PM. As long as I get one mod out of this post, I'm happy.

The problem is that the cart is required for launching the homebrew launcher.

c4655362

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
" Do something kind for someone else, without benefit to yourself."
So you're telling me to go do something good without benefit then come back here and report it just for the chance to win a game?
This whole giveaway goes against what you actually want
You're telling people to go do something good in exchange for a chance to win cubic ninja when you really want them to do something good for no reward

c4655362

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I do typically go around ringing bells for donations during the winter season, though, I didn't do it last year (probably should have, it wasn't that cold last year)
I also used to go every so often to my church with my mom and make food which the church sold although I haven't done this in a while

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
" Do something kind for someone else, without benefit to yourself."
So you're telling me to go do something good without benefit then come back here and report it just for the chance to win a game?
This whole giveaway goes against what you actually want
You're telling people to go do something good in exchange for a chance to win cubic ninja when you really want them to do something good for no reward
its a catch 22......everyone be mean and brag, or people do nice stuff and stfu about it.....i think the point is, that even if you do something nice there is no guarantee you getting one anyway, so maybe it would be better as " Do something kind for someone else, potentially without benefit to yourself."

but blah its splitting hairs.....what do you want to happen, no matter how you look at it its either people showing off to try get a game or people not showing off their kind deeds and getting f*** all for them

i think the main point is to not say like "oh i helped a old woman across the road*................*for £50"

Sliter

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Well I don't like to be saiying " oh I did a good thing!" lol because for me it's just something I wanted to do and how recevied was happy so idk :v
I have a litte friend really addicted to pokemon, and his parents can't buy him a DS (3ds was already there but I think XY not), all he couldo was play on a tablet gba emulator and stuffs, so I decided to look for a DS for him .. I don't have so much mney to go giving DS pr the childrens XD so I get a broken one, that the ipper screen was died, I fixed it (bought a new screen, replaced and everything), got an R4 and gave him it on his birthday XD think in something similar to the "SIXTYY FOUUUUR" guy XDD even for the gift warp paper I printed an magikarp pattern xD
Well I was happy seeing how I made him happy and really don't wanted nothing in exarge as wel... not even using the story to geta cubic ninja so if you don't wanna give it I'm ok :v
for the CN exploit, my main sue will be to get region free when it get out and some apps like video player and these stuffs nintendo don't do õ3o if I get a gateway for 9.2 someday I would pass it to someone as well

CraddaPoosta

Sepatown, my damie.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I ran a random number generator three times to determine which users will receive Cubic Ninja, since I didn't have the foresight of organizing this better.

[USER]NNV[/USER], [USER]Drak0rex[/USER] and [USER]the_randomizer[/USER]

Please PM me so I can send you your game.

I learned a lot from this experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte