1. The Sinner

The Sinner Member
    Newcomer

South Africa
    Volunteer my spare time working at a NPO in Eerste River,Western Cape

2. ErnestoJuarell

Newcomer

United States
    If I got it, I would make homebrew and let anyone local borrow it for free.

3. UraKn0x

UraKn0x Official senpai

France
    Neo Draven You're the best! Too bad I'm French and the games won't work on my EU 3DS...
    The Sinner From your nick, I can tell you basically have no chance of winning.

fadeyt likes this.
  4. tbb043

tbb043 Member

United States
    Be Awesome? Is this giveaway sponsored by The Miz?

Cool that you're trying to spread the "wealth", guy. Maybe you deserve to win your own games.

Yeah, I got nothing.:(

Uh... I always hold the door open for people... yeah... shit... I suck.

fadeyt likes this.
  5. keven3477

keven3477 Fresh Prince of Lemonade

United States
    well I just visited my friend for a pokemon trade and I gave him my shiny nincada he wanted for a purloin

Neo Draven likes this.
  6. duffmmann

duffmmann GBAtemp Psycho!

United States
    Haha I just wanted to report on something here. I had ordered Cubic Ninja from a website for about $5 the other day (site is rock30games.com), and I noticed today that it still hadn't shipped, I figured I knew why, but I had to ask anyway. Here is the response I got:

Thanks for contacting us. We only had four copies of this title and had orders overnight for hundreds. We had to cancel all of these extra orders and refund. You should see your card refunded.

At the moment I'm out of luck on the Cubic Ninja front, but its really funny to see them reply with this. They had 4 copies, and overnight received requests for hundreds of copies haha. Makes me smile though I'm a bit screwed.

Margen67 and Neo Draven like this.
  7. peeboy

peeboy Member
    Newcomer

Canada
    I'll throw my two cents in. Every week I help poor kids who have trouble in math but can't afford tutoring. I *almost* feel guilty talking about it here but I would love me some homebrew :)

8. Neo Draven

OP Neo Draven End Boss of the Entire Internet

United States
    Has anyone gone out since seeing this post, and intentionally done something good as the result, this week? More than anything, that's what I am trying to accomplish here.

9. drwhojan

drwhojan GBAtemp Psycho!

United Kingdom

Na still cheep , but always out of stock :lol:

If anyone gets one :unsure: xd

10. Foxi4

Foxi4 On the hunt...
    Global Moderator

Poland
    Today I got up two hours earlier than usual. I also bought two packs of crisps instead of one because I knew my sister fancied some. And all this effort just for the sake of it, your copy of Cubic Ninja wouldn't work on my system anyways! I'm just a good mofo like that - RESPECT, TEMPIES! ;O;

fadeyt and Neo Draven like this.
  11. Neo Draven

United States
    Forget the free game, you have my vote for Pope.

fadeyt and Foxi4 like this.
  12. Foxi4

Foxi4 On the hunt...
    Global Moderator

Poland
    Best Pope = Polish Pope, been there, done that - my nation has proven itself as the spiritual leaders of the world, now we want more than that. Foxi4PresidentOfTheKnownUniverse, you know how we go down! B-)

fadeyt and Neo Draven like this.
  13. fadeyt

fadeyt Member
    Newcomer

United States
    i was up helping the neighbors shovel snow this morning i live in a trailer park and its full of elderly people. but i do this every time we get snow so idk if that even counts.

This is most difficult for myself because i do stuff daily for people lol. so its just my every day life. my parents raised mt the right way you do for others as often as you can. because when you need help you would like a hand lol.

Margen67 and drwhojan like this.
  14. FencingFoxFTW

FencingFoxFTW GBAtemp Fan

Too lazy to be awesome, so good luck to all participants.

Scorchy and Neo Draven like this.
  15. drwhojan

drwhojan GBAtemp Psycho!

United Kingdom

Hope you people are OK other there, some pictures I seen here of the snow was big time wow , but not so wow been init of cause .

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=US snow&biw=1440&bih=785&source=lnms&tbm=isch&tbs=qdr:w&sa=X&ei=mV9uVK3CD4zHsQTj44L4Dw&ved=0CAcQ_AUoAg

If the UK get's a drop of snow it's panic xd. Yep but all goes on be well.

Maybe have a World news section here...

Neo Draven likes this.
  16. willebug

willebug Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Bought an elderly couple lunch. They were rifling through coupons to help cover the cost of their meal. I was out with my wife and bought theirs. Guy was a WWII vet so double awesome.

Margen67, drwhojan and Neo Draven like this.
  17. Scorchy

Scorchy Wanderer

Canada
    I find that kinda weird because people will most likely lie about about they did to get it, people are always looking for free stuff even if it require to be dishonest. But anyway, it's still a good idea to do this giveaway but I won't even participate to this, i already got my Gateway and i'm sure someone else here needs it more than myself.

Neo Draven likes this.
  18. Neo Draven

United States
    Okay, folks. Since the release is going to be within the next 24 hours, we need to try to determine who gets the games.

The post office is closed already, but I will put them in the mail first thing tomorrow morning, once I can contact the recipients and get their shipping info.

I need the rest of you to choose.

Please nominate the person whom you believe most deserves one of the three copies I have available.

19. duffmmann

duffmmann GBAtemp Psycho!

United States

You could lie, but the whole point of this thread is about doing good and being good. If you should win because of a lie, then you'll have to live with that shame forever. I may be the type of person that will use an exploit to hack my video games, but I'm not about to lie about being helpful, seems like a pretty scummy thing to do. As it is, I haven't posted anything helpful I've done in here yet, as I really haven't done anything very helpful since this thread has popped up, but I will try and think of some things and even if I miss out by the time the games are given away, I'll continue to try and do more good in the world, its not hard and this thread makes me realize this.

Neo Draven likes this.
  20. gamesquest1

gamesquest1 Nabnut

i would like a copy, though i would be able to find one myself, im usually pretty resourceful, but damn this thing takes the piss.....PS i wouldn't be able to use one of these ones anyway as i dont have a US system, so dont consider this an entry :P

i have a gateway anyway but i wanted one as a backup as i plan to get a new 3ds and we still don't exactly how/if gateway will work on them.....guess it can wait till the mad rush has dies down and the scalpers are trying to shift them again

EDIT oh and GorTesK would get my vote, but do you have a US 3DS? i assume they are all US region right?

Neo Draven likes this.

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - awesome, Cubic, Ninja

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.