Hacking Want Cubic Ninja for free? Be awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tbb043

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Be Awesome? Is this giveaway sponsored by The Miz?

Cool that you're trying to spread the "wealth", guy. Maybe you deserve to win your own games.

Yeah, I got nothing.:(

Uh... I always hold the door open for people... yeah... shit... I suck.

Reactions: fadeyt

duffmmann

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Haha I just wanted to report on something here. I had ordered Cubic Ninja from a website for about $5 the other day (site is rock30games.com), and I noticed today that it still hadn't shipped, I figured I knew why, but I had to ask anyway. Here is the response I got:

Thanks for contacting us. We only had four copies of this title and had orders overnight for hundreds. We had to cancel all of these extra orders and refund. You should see your card refunded.

At the moment I'm out of luck on the Cubic Ninja front, but its really funny to see them reply with this. They had 4 copies, and overnight received requests for hundreds of copies haha. Makes me smile though I'm a bit screwed.

peeboy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'll throw my two cents in. Every week I help poor kids who have trouble in math but can't afford tutoring. I *almost* feel guilty talking about it here but I would love me some homebrew :)

CraddaPoosta

Sepatown, my damie.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone gone out since seeing this post, and intentionally done something good as the result, this week? More than anything, that's what I am trying to accomplish here.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Has anyone gone out since seeing this post, and intentionally done something good as the result, this week? More than anything, that's what I am trying to accomplish here.
Today I got up two hours earlier than usual. I also bought two packs of crisps instead of one because I knew my sister fancied some. And all this effort just for the sake of it, your copy of Cubic Ninja wouldn't work on my system anyways! I'm just a good mofo like that - RESPECT, TEMPIES! ;O;

CraddaPoosta

Sepatown, my damie.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Today I got up two hours earlier than usual. I also bought two packs of crisps instead of one because I knew my sister fancied one. And all this effort just for the sake of it, your copy of Cubic Ninja wouldn't work on my system anyways! I'm just a good mofo like that - RESPECT, TEMPIES! ;O;
Forget the free game, you have my vote for Pope.

Reactions: fadeyt and Foxi4

fadeyt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i was up helping the neighbors shovel snow this morning i live in a trailer park and its full of elderly people. but i do this every time we get snow so idk if that even counts.

This is most difficult for myself because i do stuff daily for people lol. so its just my every day life. my parents raised mt the right way you do for others as often as you can. because when you need help you would like a hand lol.

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
i was up helping the neighbors shovel snow this morning i live in a trailer park and its full of elderly people. but i do this every time we get snow so idk if that even counts.

This is most difficult for myself because i do stuff daily for people lol. so its just my every day life. my parents raised mt the right way you do for others as often as you can. because when you need help you would like a hand lol.

Hope you people are OK other there, some pictures I seen here of the snow was big time wow , but not so wow been init of cause .

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=US snow&biw=1440&bih=785&source=lnms&tbm=isch&tbs=qdr:w&sa=X&ei=mV9uVK3CD4zHsQTj44L4Dw&ved=0CAcQ_AUoAg

If the UK get's a drop of snow it's panic xd. Yep but all goes on be well.

Maybe have a World news section here...

Reactions: CraddaPoosta

Scorchy

Wanderer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I find that kinda weird because people will most likely lie about about they did to get it, people are always looking for free stuff even if it require to be dishonest. But anyway, it's still a good idea to do this giveaway but I won't even participate to this, i already got my Gateway and i'm sure someone else here needs it more than myself.

CraddaPoosta

Sepatown, my damie.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, folks. Since the release is going to be within the next 24 hours, we need to try to determine who gets the games.

The post office is closed already, but I will put them in the mail first thing tomorrow morning, once I can contact the recipients and get their shipping info.

I need the rest of you to choose.

Please nominate the person whom you believe most deserves one of the three copies I have available.

duffmmann

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I find that kinda weird because people will most likely lie about about they did to get it, people are always looking for free stuff even if it require to be dishonest. But anyway, it's still a good idea to do this giveaway but I won't even participate to this, i already got my Gateway and i'm sure someone else here needs it more than myself.

You could lie, but the whole point of this thread is about doing good and being good. If you should win because of a lie, then you'll have to live with that shame forever. I may be the type of person that will use an exploit to hack my video games, but I'm not about to lie about being helpful, seems like a pretty scummy thing to do. As it is, I haven't posted anything helpful I've done in here yet, as I really haven't done anything very helpful since this thread has popped up, but I will try and think of some things and even if I miss out by the time the games are given away, I'll continue to try and do more good in the world, its not hard and this thread makes me realize this.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
i would like a copy, though i would be able to find one myself, im usually pretty resourceful, but damn this thing takes the piss.....PS i wouldn't be able to use one of these ones anyway as i dont have a US system, so dont consider this an entry :P

i have a gateway anyway but i wanted one as a backup as i plan to get a new 3ds and we still don't exactly how/if gateway will work on them.....guess it can wait till the mad rush has dies down and the scalpers are trying to shift them again

EDIT oh and GorTesK would get my vote, but do you have a US 3DS? i assume they are all US region right?

CraddaPoosta

Sepatown, my damie.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i would like a copy, though i would be able to find one myself, im usually pretty resourceful, but damn this thing takes the piss.....PS i wouldn't be able to use one of these ones anyway as i dont have a US system, so dont consider this an entry :P

i have a gateway anyway but i wanted one as a backup as i plan to get a new 3ds and we still don't exactly how/if gateway will work on them.....guess it can wait till the mad rush has dies down and the scalpers are trying to shift them again
Since Queno138 refused a copy, I give you my vote, for all the work you did to pin down precisely why the Gateway card was bricking consoles on the earlier firmware versions.

Reactions: Margen67
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.