^^didn't play it that much, but I love it =D
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
If you don't have the money to buy your gaming stuff, there is a site, called gaminglagoon, that's perfect for you. Using it, you can get anything gaming-related FREE. Membership is free, and all you have to do is fill out surveys, which gives you points. Then, redeem those points for prizes. They'll buy you ANYTHING gaming-related, just give them the website URL, and they'll buy it for you. 1 point=$1 (USD or CAD) or 2 points=1 GBP. There are also a ton of prizes that gaminglagoon already has in stock, ready to ship to you. (they pay shipping
biggrin.gif
) Look below for some more info on gaminglagoon and the company behind it, along with some testimonials of how the prize getting went:

Not only is gaminglagoon 100% legit, it's really fast. I got the custom order prize of a 1GB Kingston microSD card on January 19th. I requested the prize on the 13th and it was processed, as in bought from the site, less than one day after. It came to me on the 19th. I got to say, gaminglagoon, thanks a ton!

I also got this 3-point DS lite screen protector kit from their inventory (not a custom order). I'll just show you the request & process times:

Request Date 2008-01-20 09:11:05
Processed Date 2008-01-20 09:12:01

Less than one minute to process and ship?
bow.gif
I bet you agree that's great service. On top of all of this, they have live support on their site for members, all you have to do is type in your name and email. I did this, and a REAL PERSON was there within a minute! UPDATE: I got my screen protector today, January 24th. So, only 4 days to ship
biggrin.gif

Some more awesome stuff that gaminglagoon offers:
-schedule a hotline call, and a real person will answer within a few minutes of scheduling
-their own support forum, forumlagoon.com
-send a support ticket at supportlagoon.com
If you have some questions about gaminglagoon, do not hesitate to PM me.
smile.gif

I really recommend you to sign up for gaminglagoon. Becoming a member is free and pretty easy. You have to give your email address, address (so they know where to ship the prizes, but don't worry, they won't send anything but prizes), full name, some personal info like what your gender, race, etc. are, and phone number (don't worry, they won't try to sell you anything). An automated phone call will be sent to you a few minutes after you complete registration, asking you to put in a code that they give you. After you do this, your account will be activated and you can start doing some offers!
cool.gif

Here's a link to sign up to gaminglagoon: gaminglagoon sign-up. But make sure you read this FAQ first. Trust me, it'll help.

Anyways, to sum it all up, gaming is a great site that gives you free gaming stuff. It's one site that really cares about the customer. Unlike most freebie sites, which are scams, this one is 100% legit. Keep up the great work gaminglagoon!
smile.gif

Little

I r Little
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I vote people sign up via my referall link because uhm? I dunno =p

Nah actually props to you for not including your referal link in the main post.

dakeyras

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
How many 'points' do you get for filling out an average survey?

(I do not live in the US or the UK right now, but will in move to US in August so I'm fascinated
wink.gif
)

wiithepeople

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
It does depend, but the Credit Card offers are worth a LOT more than the 100% free ones. The CC offers may be free and may not. The 100% free category has pretty low amounts each, around about 0.6 points each.

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
psst... he gets points for advertising without his referral link
tongue.gif

Use my referral link. You know you want to.

wiithepeople

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I keep considering signing up until I remember that they want your phone number :|

It's ok, they only call you that once or if you schedule a hotline call. They're not going to give away your number, and they're not telemarketers.
I signed up to CashLagoon using nobody's referral link (couldn't be bothered) and I've already earned 3.39 points!

biggrin.gif

Thanks a lot, wii_will_rule!
You signed up to cashlagoon? Umm how did I send you there? Anyways you're welcome, I guess
smile.gif

myuusmeow

Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
I did do some DomainLagoon... /me looks to see the "exchange" rate
--------------
I prefer PrizeRebel. No need for a phone number. Although I do have a cell phone now...
biggrin.gif
So do you need to talk on the message? Or is it just tell us the number we gave you on the phone. I don't exactly sound 18.
wink2.gif

/me considers GL again

-----------

Isn't there a Video Game Lagoon?
Any limits? (EG no auction sites like eBay?)

wiithepeople

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
yeah, videogamelagoon is for video games only, gaminglagoon is for all other things gaming.

You actually CAN use eBay in gaminglagoon, but you have to use a Buy it Now, you can't customer order off an auction. They are actually really lenient on what they count as "gaming-related", I heard someone got an iPod free from gaminglagoon because it can be used to play games.

But Dietzel&Dietzel, the company that owns gaminglagoon, actually has many "lagoons", so you can't get something from gaminglagoon that you can get from somewhere else. For example, a phone would count as gaming-related, but you have to get it at phonelagoon.com, not gaminglagoon.

myuusmeow

Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
You actually CAN use eBay in gaminglagoon, but you have to use a Buy it Now, you can't customer order off an auction.

Kick Touch ass. All the Buy it Nows are pretty high.

Anyway. I've got 7.93 points in a DomainLagoon. Can you still like "swap" the points for a price?

Nevermind about the phone thing. Signing up now under you. Thanks.

myuusmeow

Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
Aww crap. I called the number they gave me and I got that the call wouldn't work. I'll try again soon.

Can you still transfer points lagoon to lagoon?

wiithepeople

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: Welp I'm off to best buy because I figured out how to shove another 14tb hard drive in this server 😂