Wanna buy a Vii?

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jackreyes

Lol that looks amusing.
I wish I could play one just for a day to see what it is really like lol.

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
I know! It's a bit on the expensive side though. It actually costs more than a Wii, even in HK! There's someone selling them on another collectors forum I use. At cost price with delivery they work out to about 160 quid! It's also got 32-bit architecture if I remember right!

Hit

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Those DS quality like game images, look way to good for a clone console

robi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
This is the first time I've seen "screen shots" of the console's games, I just figured it was an 8-bit NES clone with 100,000in1 games

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
I know! It's a bit on the expensive side though. It actually costs more than a Wii, even in HK! There's someone selling them on another collectors forum I use. At cost price with delivery they work out to about 160 quid! It's also got 32-bit architecture if I remember right!

£160 quid for that cheap looking plastic clone? i thought it would at least be like £30 or something!!

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
The games in the vid look ok but nothing spectacular. Kind of like an N64 or PSX or something. I'd shell out 50 notes for it. Definitely makes a change for an original console to come out Mainland China rather than some kind of fami-clone.

I know! It's a bit on the expensive side though. It actually costs more than a Wii, even in HK! There's someone selling them on another collectors forum I use. At cost price with delivery they work out to about 160 quid! It's also got 32-bit architecture if I remember right!

£160 quid for that cheap looking plastic clone? i thought it would at least be like £30 or something!!

Yeah that's what I thought originally, then I thought maybe 50 quid because of the whole Vii-mote thing. Then on the other forum I was talking about a guy mentioned he'd been in touch with the company and enquired about importing them and got told that price. That's for buying 10, obviously it'd be cheaper if you bought more but I don't think you'd ever get it dwn to a reasonable price.

Edit: Posts edited together, duplicate deleted. Don't double post.
lecture.gif
- Ace

wiithepeople

^^didn't play it that much, but I love it =D
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
wow@ these chinese cloner ppls. They've cloned pretty much everything popular, including the iPhone. Now here's the Vii!
wtf.gif

Will this thing be any good though? Don't think those game developers want to make games for a wii knockoff...

Urza

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A Wii clone?!?!? No way!!!!!

I better stock up on candy, because it feels like October again.

J

Jackreyes

Wow lol the videos look reasonable.
I think that it may be ok. Not worth £160 but maybe £30-£70 max.
May be amusing for quite a while.

But it won't take off. Not anywhere other than maybe in China

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: 455