Hacking Waninkokos Wii Config v1.0

jan777

motion control..? srsly? so 2008. 3DS is teh bombz
Trophies
XP
Country
well it can be run from the homebrew channel but you need the zelda tp to inatall the channel

you Filipino too?

jan777

Trophies
XP
Country
not included pa yata di ko alam kasi wala akong wifi

pero yung mga basic meron try mo nalang

eng: i think its not included,dont know cause i dont have wifi

but the basic are there just try it

ponard

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
salamat pre! (thanks)

so, iba to kesa sa settings menu ng wii, may sarili siya menu?
(so, this is different from the wii's settings menu?)

ponard

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
so this means that this "tool" is also a sort of "semi translation" to change the settings of japanese wiis.
am i correct?
- if i am, then its a must have tool for NTSC-J owners who can't speak japanese. even if the unit is not semi-bricked

jan777

Trophies
XP
Country
yes jpn din wii mo?

kainis no?

kala ko pwede gawing english yung language kaya yun binili namin

ponard

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
yup, jpn din, kala ko din nung una language lang problem. pero ngyon naman ok lang, nalalaro ko naman lahat, mabusisi nga lang

Jdbye

Always Remember 30/07/08
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Maybe this can be used to configure other things not available in the wii settings later on (I'm sure there are some!)

Also, this might sound wannabe mod-ish, but please speak english, it's annoying when no one can read what you're saying.

jan777

Trophies
XP
Country
okay i translate for you the last two post

yes your wii is jpn too?

i thought i could change the language thats why we bought mine

--------------------

yup my wii is jpn too i also thought it was only language problem but its okay now i can play verything

baseline007

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i have a jap wii too... Im trying this out in a while.. I'll let you know what i think..
smile.gif

EDIT: works for me.. great app.. but not useful for me.. for now.. quick question: if this is intended for fully bricked wiis, how are we suppose to make it work? TP hack? from what i know, fully bricked wiis cant even load games.. true?

Lil Thurmanator

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah.
I have a full brick on my wii, I can't get to the system menu at all, but I can still use preloader to boot in the Homebrew Channel. I've tried everything I could to fix it, but I can't seem to fix the error. So, if I could just change between the internet connections using an app, I would be set because I can do everything else that I want to from my wii from the Homebrew Channel.

FenrirWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lil Thurmanator said:
Yeah.
I have a full brick on my wii, I can't get to the system menu at all, but I can still use preloader to boot in the Homebrew Channel. I've tried everything I could to fix it, but I can't seem to fix the error. So, if I could just change between the internet connections using an app, I would be set because I can do everything else that I want to from my wii from the Homebrew Channel.

Ah, I see. I imagine you've tried uninstalling any wads that might have banner bricked you? I also hope you've tried reinstalling Preloader if you patched IOS60 before the brick happen. If it's neither of those problems I guess you could fix it by getting all the needed wads for a 4.0 update and install them manually.

Lil Thurmanator

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FenrirWolf said:
Lil Thurmanator said:
Yeah.

Ah, I see. I imagine you've tried uninstalling any wads that might have banner bricked you? I also hope you've tried reinstalling Preloader if you patched IOS60 before the brick happen. If it's neither of those problems I guess you could fix it by getting all the needed wads for a 4.0 update and install them manually.
Nope. I have already tried all of that stuff, and none of it worked. The system files is corrupted message just showed up randomly one day when I turned the system on, not after I installed a wad or anything else, so it wasn't a banner brick. I think it might be a hardware issue.

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Sorry, but does anyone still have this and could mirror it?

(No, I'm not semibricked lol, just missing the convenience and BGM of this homebrew)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Hi