Hacking Waninkoko's next project is coming today or sometime soon

Brian117

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
All I can say is, if it's an IOS backup loader compatible without a modchip, I will celebrate with confetti and party poppers and dance around all day and probably get drunk and sleep till Friday, and then come back on to find he took the download link for it off. D;, that'd be hell.

Anyways yeah, why would you want a DVD player if you can have the ability to play a $50-$70 game for free, when DVD's only cost around $21...

Oh and mind you, these DVD players out now cost around $20 also, so tally it up, $40, still cheaper then a Wii game. So therfore, the Wii doesn't need to be hacked for a useless purpose,

teq

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
MizuhoChan said:
I apologise for relaxing in my nice recliner chair and being unable to see said colon then.

No problem.... just know who your friends are.

linkinworm

Trophies
XP
Country
teq said:
linkinworm said:
ok sorry, i didnt mean to as you call it "gloat" its not a DVD player tho. and all i said is he was adding his sponsor into it befor its released

Aw.... I spent a good couple minutes thinking of that snide remark.... and you aren't even going to acknowledge it?

Look, no hard feelings. Just remember that information carries as much potentcy as an insult, if not more.
umm ok, we seem to have gotten off on a bad foot(dunno how many times) but lets start over
hi im linkinworm.
smile.gif

teq

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
linkinworm said:
umm ok, we seem to have gotten off on a bad foot(dunno how many times) but lets start over
hi im linkinworm.
smile.gif

Cool, so can I be in your top 8 now? lol

Shuny

I'm in yr forum, reading yr postz
Trophies
Website
www.shunyweb.info
XP
Country
France
linkinworm said:
teq said:
linkinworm said:
ok sorry, i didnt mean to as you call it "gloat" its not a DVD player tho. and all i said is he was adding his sponsor into it befor its released

Aw.... I spent a good couple minutes thinking of that snide remark.... and you aren't even going to acknowledge it?

Look, no hard feelings. Just remember that information carries as much potentcy as an insult, if not more.
hi im linkinworm.
smile.gif
HAI AM IZ SHUNY §§§§

linkinworm

Trophies
XP
Country
teq said:
linkinworm said:
hi im linkinworm.
smile.gif

yea sure, why not.

QUOTE(Shuny @ Jul 26 2008, 11:16 PM)
HAI AM IZ SHUNY §§§§
whats that last charcter in your message? this girl i was with today had it printed on her arm from something and we didnt know what it was but it looked like that, hi by the way lol

sjones900

GBAtemp Advanced Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
linkinworm said:
teq said:
linkinworm said:
hi im linkinworm.
smile.gif

yea sure, why not.

QUOTE(Shuny @ Jul 26 2008, 11:16 PM)
HAI AM IZ SHUNY §§§§
whats that last charcter in your message? this girl i was with today had it printed on her arm from something and we didnt know what it was but it looked like that, hi by the way lol

Simoleons.... nah idk either but maybe it is from sims.

killplaystation

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
linkinworm said:
The sims uses it for "simoleans" their currency. lol
beyond that idk

Shuny

I'm in yr forum, reading yr postz
Trophies
Website
www.shunyweb.info
XP
Country
France
"whats that last charcter in your message? this girl i was with today had it printed on her arm from something and we didnt know what it was but it looked like that, hi by the way lol"

It's ... hmmm ... can't explain it in english so If you prefer :

HAI AM IZ SHUNY !!!!!1111oneone

Posts merged

Gnac said:

Pft. I can do it, too.

§

Rammoth

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Seriously..

Most of you people, really don't seem to have a life at all.

Who cares who is right and who is wrong. All that matters is that there's being worked on something, which will likely proof useful to the wii hacking community. And even if that ain't true, no biggy, I'm sure someone else will come up with something for the wiibrew scene to look forward to again.

All this flaming, just because of one user stated he knew more of this project than anyone else. If you don't believe him, ignore his message, like I do. Not that I entirely do not believe him, I just don't care. You can argue all you want, but it won't hurry the project up, nor will it solve anything. And even if it does solve anything, it solves the problem between users which didn't have to be there in the first place if you all just kept thinking straight.

Read what you want to read, forget what you do not believe or keep it in mind, speculate and wait and see what will happen.

If Linkensomething is indeed right, at least you know not to take his words too lightly next time. If he's proved wrong, he's made a fool enough of himself already, so find something better to spend your time on than to prove the obvious.

If the entire internet community had to act this way every time a random user states he knows about something others don't, god, they would have pulled the plug out of all the servers in the world long ago.

sjones900

GBAtemp Advanced Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Shuny said:
"whats that last charcter in your message? this girl i was with today had it printed on her arm from something and we didnt know what it was but it looked like that, hi by the way lol"

It's ... hmmm ... can't explain it in english so If you prefer :

HAI AM IZ SHUNY !!!!!1111oneone

Posts merged

Gnac said:
linkinworm said:
whats that last charcter in your message?

[url=http://www.magmagateau.com/_TOOLS/un[size=14]
Gnac said:

Pft. I can do it, too.

§[/size]

Me too §

linkinworm

Trophies
XP
Country
Rammoth said:
Seriously..

Most of you people, really don't seem to have a life at all.

Who cares who is right and who is wrong. All that matters is that there's being worked on something, which will likely proof useful to the wii hacking community. And even if that ain't true, no biggy, I'm sure someone else will come up with something for the wiibrew scene to look forward to again.

All this flaming, just because of one user stated he knew more of this project than anyone else. If you don't believe him, ignore his message, like I do. Not that I entirely do not believe him, I just don't care. You can argue all you want, but it won't hurry the project up, nor will it solve anything. And even if it does solve anything, it solves the problem between users which didn't have to be there in the first place if you all just kept thinking straight.

Read what you want to read, forget what you do not believe or keep it in mind, speculate and wait and see what will happen.

If Linkensomething is indeed right, at least you know not to take his words too lightly next time. If he's proved wrong, he's made a fool enough of himself already, so find something better to spend your time on than to prove the obvious.

If the entire internet community had to act this way every time a random user states he knows about something others don't, god, they would have pulled the plug out of all the servers in the world long ago.
we all sorted out flaming out. no more shall we flame WAR.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Batman joined the Trans Justice League
    +2
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    based af
    +2
  • Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight:
    Forget the base, get on the roof.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Is that a bat in your buckle or are you just happy to have me
    Wonder "Woman" lol you wonder if they are a woman?
    The Riddler has questions...
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Played a little of snow day glad I didn't spend $30
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's asthetic is okay maybe a good $10 grab
    Lol is it a game about doing cocaine?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Probably in pvp
    I tried Balders Gate II on the PS2 a few minutes ago, not bad lol
    My back catalog of games is like that scene at the end of Indiana Jones where the arc of the covenant is being stored in a giant ass warehouse
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    At least I can will my game catalog to family members
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's your problem now bitches
    Put it in your will that in order to receive any money they have to beat certain games, hard games and super shitty games...
    Say 20 bucks per Ninja Gaiden on the NES lol 60 bucks for all 3
    People you like "Beat level 1 of Ms Pacman" lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Hello kitty ds is required
    +1
    Beat Celebrity Death Match on the PS1 omg tried it earlier today .... Absolutely trash
    Like -37 out of 10
    One of the worst games I have ever played
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Make them rank up every cod game out
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    "Now I know why he took his own life"
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: "Now I know why he took his own life"