Hacking Waninkoko's cIOS249

Darkflame.fire

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im trying to hack my wii 4.2 and im and doin well but im in the step that i want to make my burn game cds tp boot from the disl channel i managed to get all i need exept for Waninkoko's cIOS249 does any one know where i can get this? im and using the sticky 4.2 guide here is link of the guide http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=171901&hl=guide all i need is to have this and im back in busness i tried looking though the forums but they dont say anything about it or a download link help needed
wacko.gif

Darkflame.fire

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
when i pick the uploader it tells me that CIOS249 not found! and that i need
ios16-64-v257-prod.wad and cios249.wad

Posts merged

G0dLiKe said:
Isn´t cIOS 38 part of the package you receive when you mail to the emailaddy in the guide?

not that i know of i followed everything word for word but there is no info on how to get the CIOS249

Blue-K

No right of appeal.
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Wait...you're on the Step to make your Backups boot from the Disc Channel? cIOS249 won't help here...you need cIOSCORP for that.

Read again the guide very carefully. It's well done, and should work.

Darkflame.fire

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Blue-K said:
Wait...you're on the Step to make your Backups boot from the Disc Channel? cIOS249 won't help here...you need cIOSCORP for that.

Read again the guide very carefully. It's well done, and should work.

sorry man but it does say that i need cios249 in the readme file it saids it must be installed i just need info on how to get it and if possible how to install it
wink2.gif

G0dLiKe

who needs a title ;)
Trophies
Website
db.tt
XP
Country
United States
Download the cios38 installer from the link Playgame provided and follow the instructions in the readme file. Easy as pie.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: @SylverReZ hello.